10• Many Happy Returns [] 1

Sherlock opened the first parcel, it was from Irene. She had gotten him two of the many presents inside. Inside of the parcel was an expensive Cologne. Sherlock tipped the bottle upside down. He looked at it and sniffed it. "I don't even wear this." Sherlock said.

"It was nice of her, it looks expensive." John said, finding the price tag Irene 'forgot' to remove. "Wow! It's is expensive, Babe, look!" John exclaimed, gesturing to it. "Who the hell pays £150 for a bottle of cologne? Then again, paying isn't really the Adler way, is it?" John passed him the next of Irene's presents. They were all wrapped in golden shiny paper that wouldn't rip properly.

Sherlock took out black leather collar with diamonds in it, and a whip with "TheWhipHand" carved into the handle. Sherlock looked up at John, and they both started to hysterically laugh. "W...what even...?" Sherlock asked though a wave of laughter.

"I don't even know." John managed to say, tears pouring from his squinted eyes. Once the pair had stopped laughing, Sherlock took out the present from Lestrade. It was a navy blue scarf.

"I have one of these." Sherlock said, confused. But then he saw the white embroidery on the tip. 'Property of Sherlock Watson Holmes.' He read it out to John. John smiled.

"Your initials are now 'W.S.S.W.H" he giggled. Sherlock smiled.

"I love it." Sherlock said, repeating over in his mind. "William Sherlock Scott Watson Holmes."

The next present was from Molly. She had gotten him two things. The first was a mug, with "Mr Consulting Detective" written on it and the second was a marble ornament of an otter and a hedgehog playing by a river. It was very pretty and John ran out to put it by the fire place.

The final present was from Mary. It was wrapped in bright blue paper. It seemed to be clothing of some kind. Sherlock opened it and out fell two sweat shirts. One was dark green and the other Navy blue. On the front they had 'Some Consulting Detectives marry their Bloggers. Deal with it."

"You blog?" Sherlock asked, Surprised.

"Yeah, about your cases." John blushed. "People were really interested in you so I wrote about the first case you let me come on, and they fell in love with you."

"Can I read some?" Sherlock asked, grabbing his laptop and searching 'John Watson Blog' into google.

Half an hour later, Sherlock had read five of the eight cases on the blog. "you're going to have to come on more cases with me, John. These are amazing! You are a truly gifted writer." He praised.

John blushed. "Thank you, darling. It means a lot." He smiled, kissing Sherlocks cheek.

"So what are we doing today?" Sherlock asked.

"Get dressed, something warm and easy to move about in." John hinted. Sherlock frowned. "Don't try and deduce where we're going, it'll ruin the surprise." John said as he walked out the door to get dressed.

"I don't try!" Sherlock shouted after him. "It just... Happens." He called, John smirked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sherlock came out in his sweatshirt from Mary, his scarf from Greg and a blue 'Police Box' hat. John smiled as they ran to get the bus. "Please tell me where we're going." Sherlock whined, out of breath. "I really don't like not knowing."

"You'll see." John said with a knowing smile. Sherlock scowled. "Put your scarf over your eyes." John said, adjusting his boyfriends hat.

"No!" Sherlock practically wailed. John giggled at the surprised faces of all the elderly people on the bus. Even Sherlock smiled at their disapproving faces.