5• Talking to his Watson

-A Week Later-

Sherlock: Hello Watson.
John: Hello Holmes. :)
Sherlock: I see army training isn't working out for you.
John: I never said that, Sherlock.
Sherlock: but it's not is it.
John: not really no. X
Sherlock: come home then? X
John: why on earth would I do that? X
Sherlock: Because I miss you.
John: hmm. Good enough. Look outside.

Sherlock made his way to the window and looked out. He thought he was dreaming as his brain processed what he saw.
John.
"Sherlock!" He yelled in a whisper. Some may call it a hiss if it wasn't full of adoring and love.
"What are you doing here?" Sherlock asked, his eyes wide and his mouth curved into a smile.
"Yeah, Nice to see you too!" John said, also smiling. "Can I come up?"
"Yes!" Sherlock said loudly. "Of course!" There was a pause. "Um... How."
"I don't know! Sherlock, let down your hair!" John laughed. He laughed even harder at Sherlocks blank expression. "It's a fairy tale Sherlock!" He snickered.
Sherlock groaned and rolled his eyes. "Climb." He said. John slowly stopped laughing and with a confident smile, launched himself at the drain pipe, shimmying himself up. It was such a comical sight, Sherlock had to keep himself from laughing uncontrollably hard. He did though, let some giggles escape his lips.
John finally made it up to Sherlocks window, and Sherlock pulled him in. They both fell over, laughing.
"You're home." Sherlock said, sitting up and looking at John.
"I am." John confirmed. "Sherlock, listen. This sounds ridiculous, but... You do love me? Right?"
Sherlock leaned in so his Cupid's bow lips were touching John's ear.
"I love you more than I love anything else in the entire world." He whispered, huskily. "The only thing that could break me, John Watson, is loosing you." Pulled away to look at John's face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. Sherlock noticed a tear roll down John's face. "What? What is it? Did I do something wrong!?" Sherlock asked, putting both his hands around John's face, pulling him close.
"No." John said, opening his eyes, beaming. "I've never been this important to someone before. I've always been... A second choice."
"Your my only choice." Sherlock said, placing his forehead to John, "You are my everything." He said, leaning in, and kissing his everything for the first time.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was clear to John that Sherlock was new to the whole kissing thing. But he was so overwhelmed by the words Sherlock had just uttered, he forgot everything and just kissed the detective using every piece of energy he had. He caressed Sherlocks jaw with one hand and ran the other through his chestnut hair. He was his everything! John thought. I am his, and he is mine. Nothing will ever change that.
Sherlock was the one to pull away. Even being 'part machine' as his brother so poetically put it, Sherlock needed oxygen. "How was that?" He asked shyly. John almost hit the roof. Sherlock? Shy? What? Who was this imposter?
"Well... Practice makes perfect." John half smiled. "But... We have a lot of time to practice." He hinted. Sherlock smiled back, his eyes glimmering.
"We better get started then." Sherlock smiled, pulling the ex soldier in.

A/N
Yes I know it's short stop judging me like that. You see what your doing? Stahp it.
Hopefully the chapters will get longer and more exiting. Sorry :3 oh and I shut my hand in a car door. Hella smart B)
Sherlockian love-
~Izzy~ (with one hand)