•Teenlock• If All Else Fails

"Sherlock!" John yelled from the lake. "DO IT!" Sherlock gave a small smile as he climbed over the railing of the walking bridge that resigned over the lake. Summer, by all accounts, was John's favourite season. It was hot enough to swim in Baskerville lake, everyone went there, summer raves by the lake, late night parties by the lake, spending his birthday by the lake. All with his group of friends that he loved. And his best friend Sherlock Holmes, who he couldn't live without.

Most of all, John loved the huge, iron bridge that Sherlock was standing on. Underneath was a good deep pool of water that John and his friends would jump into from the bridge. It was Sherlocks first time doing the 'Dare Devil Dive' as the town of Baskerville so poetically named it. "YOU CAN DO IT!" Yelled Greg Lestrade, a friend in John's group.

John's group consisted of six people, who were each very different. Molly Hooper, the Smart, quiet girl that everyone knew had a weird crush on Sherlock that she never really hid. Summer was the only time Molly forgot her studies and became a normal Baskerville teenager, hammer drunk at night and hisses at daylight during the day. Then there was Irene Adler, Molly's cousin and possible exact opposite. Irene was happy to be drunk during school weeks, even in school hours, she loved clothes that left little (or nothing) to he imagination and was one of Baskervilles more... Rebellious teenagers. Irene's best friend was Mary Morstan, who was relatively new to the town. She smiled a lot and was a genuine, happy person. She usually went along with whatever crazy ideas Irene had but didn't see herself as 'sexy' as Irene thought. Mary never spoke about what her life was like before she moved to Baskerville. She was happy with her nose in a book, which may be the only reason her and Molly clicked. Molly's best friend in the group was Greg Lestrade. Greg was usually with Sherlock trying to solve some crime cases on TV. Both of them were good at it, but Sherlock was amazing. Greg, being a mediocre detective next to Sherlock focused more on having a good time than practically anything else, but during term time, he was the dad, making sure everyone did their homework and didn't get drunk and all this. Then, there was Sherlock. The most amazing person that John had ever met. He was just... The best and the worst. The best friend John had ever had and nothing could change that. It's going to break him that your leaving. John shook the voice out of his head. The last person was John. He was friendly, but made sure his friends were his true friends, and if anyone, or anything threatened them in anyway, he was sure to destroy it.

Waking up from his day dream a little, John saw Sherlock fall, arms and legs waving wildly, from the bridge, after a moment of panic, John realised he'd only land in the water. He smiled at his own stupidity. Sherlock came up to breathe after a few seconds and John noticed something he didn't really notice before. He noticed a warm, fluttery feeling inside his stomach when Sherlock looked towards him with a half smile. He pushed it away, but he couldn't push it away forever.