Goodbye

Hey darlings.

I honestly didn't think this day would come, but I'm done with the book. It's really hard to give up on this because I know this meant a lot to some of you, but recently some negative things have been happening in my life and I've become completely uninspired.

The past year or so writing this book has made me immensely happy and it has never been a chore to update until now. Whenever I get ideas they are dark and depressing and upset me in the end, so I've decided to call it quits for now and maybe make a new book.

It's so upsetting because I wrote this new world up to get away from my own, and I know fan fiction helps a lot of people out, and that's why I wrote it. To transport people out of their bad times and plant them in good ones. And I want you guys to know that even though I'm giving up on the book I'm NOT giving up on you. All of you are amazing and have been my inspiration through the toughest of times, so don't let anyone put you down. I'm pretty sure everyone who's read this has had ups and downs, and I hope this book managed to make you happy in the time I wrote it. I love each and everyone of you, and your perfect, so don't let anyone tell you differently.

I'm so, so sorry. But thank you all for an awesome year or so.

Lots and lots and lots of Sherlockian love,

~Izzy~