13• Harrie Watson Disapears

Sherlock sat down with his brother, cousins and aunt and uncle at their large dinner table. Each was handed a bowel of their aunts delicious soup, which Mycroft and Sherlock had grown to love over the years. They're uncle smiled, but it looked strained. Sherlock noticed this and looked to his aunt, who had tears rolling down her cheeks. Then... Well, everything happened so damn quickly.

The bomb went off, at once killing the twins, and the last Sherlock saw of Else and Eduard Holmes was their shocked faces at what remained of their father.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

John went back to the flat he and Harrie shared. He didn't really know what to do with the shiny black pistol sherlock had given him, so he buried it in his bedside table drawer, that held mostly photos. Him and Sherlock, Molly and irene, that odd period when Greg and Molly dated, which was cute, but just... Unfitting.

John watched clock on his bedroom wall. Was Harrie back yet? Surely, it was 8 in the morning. She didn't work today, nor last night. John ignored his bleeping phone, messages upon messages from his parents. He went to find Harrie. He checked the kitchen first. There was a pan of spaghetti on the stove, but it hadn't been cooked, or heated. Next he checked the living room, in which he found nothing but the full bottle of his sisters depression medication. He needed to talk to her about that full, unopened bottle. She'd had the pills of eight days now, at least a few should have been consumed.

Lastly John checked his sisters bedroom. Nothing. He thought nothing of it at first. Shopping. At a friends. At a party even. He'd be proud if she stumbled in hungover. He went back to his room and checked his phone.

Mom: Call us

Mom: John. Call us now.

Mom: JOHN!

Mom: Ring ASAP

Dad: Ring us now John. It's about Harrie

Mom: John?

John didn't want to talk to his parents. Especially about Harrie. He knew she was the favourite. Anything she needed as a kid she got. John was supposed to be Johanna, and he often wondered if things would be different if he was a girl. He sighed irritated and picked up his phone, smashing the keyboard with his fingers.

"Hello?" John asked into the device. "Harrie's not here."

"She's not here either." John's fathers voice broke half way through the sentence.

"So?" John asked. Did they really expect him to ring them for this?

"We rang the police."

"What!?" John exclaimed. "She's probably at a friends house or something! Now she won't ever go out again if she thinks every time she leaves the house the police are after her!" John was amazed at his parents stupidity. Surely he wasn't related to them!

"She won't go out again because they found some of her teeth on the side of the pavement outside your apartment." Mr Watson hissed.

A/N

I know, short chapter... Sorry :*

Okay I was thinking of doing a lil Q&A with you guys so you can find out more about the book and the author! Cuz why NAHT!?

Leave any questions in the comment box and i'll answer them!

Lots of sherlockian love

~Izzy~