22• An Inpact

Just to clarify... The song in the previous chapter was NOT a real song. Completely made up. :) xxxx

John screamed, terrified. He had never been so afraid in his life. He couldn't loose Sherlock. He couldn't loose Sherlock and his sister. Not in the same month. Never. "Sherlock!" He screamed, running up the stairs. Sherlock looked at him, and saw Moriarty running at him.

And it all happened within a few seconds.

Irene screamed, dropping her knife and clung to one of Moriarty's legs, slowing him. John was parallel to them, running still at full speed. Moriarty finally kicked Irene off, and just as John pushed Sherlock out of the way, the force of Moriarty hit him, straight in the chest, sending him toppling- fast- over the edge.

Sherlock screamed, as he leant over the wall to attempt to catch his John. But in vain. John plunged down, down and further down onto the bonnet of a police car. Sherlock yelled "no! No no no no no no!" Irene was huddled in a ball, crying silently. Moriarty chuckled.

"I lost one, you lost one." He smirked in his sleepy Irish accent. "Now we're equal."

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Holmes, Adler, Hooper, Lestrade, Morstan." The doctor came in with a grave face. "You five are so very lucky." Sherlock looked at the doctor with hopeful eyes. Fifty seven. Being doing this job for thirty years. Three, no... Four children. Oldest two passed away in a car crash, oh heavens Sherlock! Look at his thumb. It was a house fire. You're loosing it.

"How so?" Lestrade asked, his voice choked, as if he couldn't quite believe what was happening. No one had even looked at Irene, other than Molly. They had talked for a while, and cried, and then talked some more. It had been ten minuets since John had been rushed to hospital, with 'severe injuries to his chest, face and abdomen.' The nurse had said. Sherlock shuddered at the doctors grave face.

"Mr Watson... Mr Watson is still alive." He said, seeing the rejoice in everyone's eyes he held a single finger up. "Although to save his life, we have out him into a medically induced coma, weather he returns or not his up to him." The doctor nodded to the nurse behind him and left.

"Holmes, a word?" She asked, gesturing first to a distraught Sherlock and then to the corridor outside the waiting room. Sherlock dazedly stood up, ignoring the huge ugly tear making its way down his face.

"What?" Sherlock asked, grudgingly. "What is it." He held onto the wall to stop himself falling over. His John. His beautiful, amazing John. He was basically gone. How could... How would...

"Nurse Green is in there saying this to you're friends..." The nurse began.

"Only some of them are my friends." Sherlock spat. Irene. This was all on her. She had to be a drama queen. She had to fake her death. She had to be at the top of the tallest fucking building in Baskerville. She had to slow Moriarty so he pushed John Instead of him. Irene Adler was no friend of Sherlock Holmes.

"She is telling them the same thing I'm telling you. Doctor Mackenzie thought it would be better if you were alone to hear all this." The nurse persisted. "I'm nurse Moore. I'm sure it will cheer you a small bit to know that John's last words were of you. 'Tell Sherlock he's still mine,'" the nurse shook her head as Sherlock punched the wall he was leaning on in pure frustration. "That'll do no good, Mr Holmes." Nurse Moore said, taking his fist and attempting to massage it open.

"It's doesn't matter none of this matters!" Sherlock yelled, turning heads. "Is he going to wake up!" He shouted, leaning on the wall with his head in his hands.

"Mr Watson will wake up of his own accord, mr Holmes." Nurse Moore said, placing a hand on Sherlocks shoulder.

"Get off me." Sherlock spat. "Get off right now."

"I understand this is hard for you..." Sherlock was in hysterics now. Pounding the wall over and over again.

"No you don't." Sherlock whispered, stopping to face her. "He's the only thing I have left."

A/N

I am a bitch I know I am i just have all these feels inside of me and I just asdfghjkl whenever I can.