25• The Twist (And your choice!!!)

Sherlock felt sorry for his poor boyfriend; drowning in doctors, asphyxiating in tests and suffocating in various pipes and tubes. They never broke eye contact. Not once. Mary, Molly, Lestrade and Irene had been and gone. All of them overwhelmed. Irene and Sherlock had made up, though nothing could ever be the same between them again. And Mycroft had popped in just after their friends left to send John his best. But, something, he could sense, was off. The doctors doing tests looked confused and some slightly amazed. Sherlock didn't know if he wanted to know what was wrong... But as we have established, Sherlock Holmes didn't like not knowing.

"Nurse Moore?" Sherlock asked casually after everything had calmed down a bit. "What's wrong with all the doctors?"

Nurse Moore, looking pretty amused herself, smiled brightly at John and back to Sherlock. She looked questioningly at a doctor to her left, he smiled back and nodded once.

"Sherlock, you're going to be a father!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mycroft...?" Lestrade asked into his phone. "It's two in the morning, what do you want?"

"Glad you're happy to hear from me."

"I didn't mean it like that, idiot." Greg smirked defensively down the phone. Mycroft smiled back. "What is it?"

"Well... Sherlock and John are going to be fathers." Mycroft raised his eyebrows as he always did when he didn't quite understand something.

"Oh... Are they adopting? Why?" Lestrade asked, lying on his bed.

"Not exactly... John seems to be 2 months pregnant..."

"What!" Greg screamed like a white girl seeing a Starbucks open next to her house. "How is that...? Why...? What!?"

"Let me guess Greg, you can't even?" Mycroft sneered, lovingly.

"Shut up." Greg chuckled. "But how...?"

"Well, They had s..."

"Yes, yes I know that, but you are ignoring the clear fact that JOHN HAS A PENIS." Greg yelled, provoking his sister to tell him to 'shut his face hole' (actual insult from my own sister)

"He is something called a male carrier. It's quite extraordinary, he can carry a child like a woman." Mycroft giggled a little at the end.

"How will the baby... Exit..." Greg winced.

"C section I'm guessing. I don't even want to think of the other option." Mycroft shuddered.

"I have to go..."

"Oh." Mycroft said disappointedly.

"We can talk later if you'd like..."

"Yes, that would be grand."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

"I love you!"

"What was that?"

-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-

•••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Addressing all readers!

You have a choice to make. I can either start a new book, a sequel, with a parentlock theme instead of Teenlock... Or I can carry on a teenparentlock theme without creating a new book! So y'all have time to make your mind up I'm gonna make an -end of part 1- chapter with just end of book fun stuff and thank you's and stuffs. So...

•make a new book

•stick to this book

You have until the end of part one chapter uploads to make up your mind! Comment, comment, comment!!!

-

Okay so I hope you don't mind the lil bit of mystrade in there... Hopefully in part 2/book 2 there'll be some more chapters revolving around other characters and not just Sherlock and John :)

Lots and lots and lots and lots of sherlockian love...,

~Izzy c:~