Part 33

CHAPTER 33

SARAH'S POV 

Wreckages. My life. Broken forever. No longer could I walk out on the street without scaring everyone half to death. I'd have no friends and that in itself made me want to weep. But crying was a weakness, I could not cry. But the longer I stared into Pottters eyes, the more the feeling took me, overwhelmed my rational sense. I didn't want to give it all up yet, didn't want to embrace the tyranny of my destiny, not just yet. I heard a sound, a voice, from within the midst of the crowd.  

'It's impossible. He never had a daughter or we'd all know about it,' The voice said, becoming louder as the source approached me. Lavender Brown. All my sad emotion? Poof, gone, evaporated completely. 

'Really Miss Brown?' I asked, walking casually towards her, a smile playing at the edge of my lips. 'How would you know? Did you sleep with him?' I mocked, wrapping my hand around her throat. Her eyes bulged and she reddened slightly under my choke hold. 

'No Sarah. But... You... Said... You... Were... A... Malfoy...' She gargled, life slowly oozing as my hold tightened. I signed and dropped my hand. The little bitch was not worth becoming a murderer, I wanted to save my first kill for someone truly spectacular. 

I wanted my first kill to be Potter.

HARRY'S POV 

This was soooooo messed up. Sarah's turned all evil and now is claiming to be the daughter of Voldemort! It's insane, she should be in St. Mungo's with her death eater uncle and jackass cousin. My scar prickled uncomfortably as she walked closer, the smile of insanity splayed awkwardly across those full lips of hers. My scar.

It was the one thing that made me stop and think. Sarah made it like this, like only Voldemort did. No... It couldn't be her... I wanted to... Never mind. I gasped as she continued to walk closer to me, my scar searing with fire now. 

'No. You are telling the truth Sarah. You are evil!' I yelled, pulling out my wand and stepping away from her. I expected her to take insult at my words, to be angered and strike back with vemon. But, like always, she did the exact opposite. 

'Awww thanks Harry,' She cooed, grabbing my cheek and squeezing it playfully. 'You do know how to flatter a girl!' She laughed coldly and I knew instantly where I had heard that laugh before. Cedric. The graveyard. HIM. I snarled and pulled myself away. She feigned sadness and stepped away from me, bending low and clicking her tongue. It would have been the perfect time to strike but I was a gentleman, I would not strike behind ones back. She knew that. 

'Crade... Come here please. I don't want you to get trampled on when I kill this little shit,' She muttered, glaring at me. Everybody looked at her, confused. It was only then I realized she could speak Parseltongue. The lies she'd fed to me...  

'How did you manage to keep something like this from the world?' I asked, genuinely curious.  

'If only you knew,' She told me, picking up her filthly snake and allowing it to slide up her arm and disapear into the folds on her cloak.  

'Now,' She said, talking to me in Parseltoungue, 'How best to kill you? I should probably get rid of the other people...' 

'DON'T YOU DARE SARAH!' I yelled. 'Don't touch them or I'll...'  

'You'll what?'

DRACO'S POV 

'You'll what?' Sarah asked him, voice dripping with pure hatred. I felt a thrill of adrenaline thrum through me, resounding in my fingers and out my wand. My wand spat a few splinters but remained calm. I didn't know why I was excited, maybe it had somehing to do with Potter being so weak? I didn't know, I still don't know. Don't know what to do about Sarah mainly. She is going to kill him, she has that mindset, but what would I do? I should stay out of it, let her rid the world of Potter and live happily ever after with me. But what will happen when the Dark Lord discovers this? He has always told my Father that HE would be the one to kill Harry Potter, that HE would end the Chosen One. Argh! It's all too confusing... I barely noticed the rest of the Slytherins come in, followed by Umbridge. My life just got worse.

UMBRIDGE'S POV (anyone else shuddering here?) 

I pushed the kids in front of me, making sure they would be the first to lie in the line of fire if chaos should erupt.  

'Hurry up!' I whispered to them as they stumbled into the strange room, going way too slowly. Idiotic children, I thought, following them further into the room.

Both the Malfoys were present in the room, both Draco and that pest Sarah. She was yelling pompously at Harry Potter, her voice the only one I was able to detect. Standing so I could see over the childrens ugly heads, I saw no more than 40 kids all standing shyly behind Potter, scared as shit. Dumbledore's Army; This must be it. Huh, Lucius and his son were actually right about something half decent. Lucius did always strike me as the rich snob that enjoyed knowing others secrets when I was last at the ministry. Draco was staring a little ahead of us, looking at the confrontation with a troubled brow. That child was always troubled, always with that sneer on his lips. I prefered it to Potter's idiotic grins but it was still immensely irritating. Sarah and Potter were fighting, themselves in bold stances. 

'Or you'll what?' The daft Malfoy asked Potter menacingly, walking up to him and holding her wand so it just reached his throat.

'I'll.... Nothing,' Potter grimaced, sighing pitifully. Wow, Miss Malfoy was good, really good. Maybe she would join the Ministry Of Magic one day, working under me of course. 

'That's right. Weak.' She spat. She dopped her wand and begun pacing around the Army, inspecting the motley bunch. She cringed her nose as she tried to sink into the group, but everybody stepped aside from her, fear clear on their faces. I do wonder how she made them so terrified....

She stopped and reached out a hand, pulling one of the students to her. Lavender Brown, I believe. She squeaked as Sarah pulled her back to Potter but remained silent otherwise. Scared, I presumed. 

'See the weakness behind every single person in your pathetic group? You could have joined my Father when you had the chance. Too late now.' Her tone reminded me of Draco, arrogant and self-serving to the greatest degree. She dropped Miss Brown and walked up to Potter, a smirk upon her thin face. 'That's right Potter. You have NOTHING against me, the only heir of the dark lord. 

'You're deluded,' Potter muttered sheepishly.  

'AM NOT!' She yelled, causing Potter to take a step back. 'I am the daughter, only child, of LORD VOLDEMORT!!!'  

She was? How very... Interesting. My very own bargaining chip. I had a plan, a fantastic plan that would be sure to make me Minister of Magic.  

I could barely conceal my smile as I walked silently away, my feet barely making contact with the ground. I would win.

SARAH'S POV 

I smiled as Potter took a step back, feeling the nerves in my stomach disintergrate. I had won, he had nothing left to use on me. I smiled gleefully as I raised my wand to him. 

'Avada Kedava.'