Part 2

Chapter 2

'God child, you are an embarrasment to me!' My father yelled. 'You are too soft! I swear... sometimes I wonder whether or not you belong to me.' Brilliant... Bloody brilliant. Not only was I a disgrace to my dad, but now he was questioning his relationship to me. Haha, good luck with that dad, I thought snidely. There was no way he couldn't be my dad, we looked so much alike. I had his hair, his abalaster colour of skin, his freaky eyes and his almost skeletal hands. I hated it. Why couldn't I be a normal halfblood? I wished that I could be happy, that I could go to Hogwarts, that I could face the world able to tell people about my 'family'. Oh yeah, having Lord Voldemort as my dad was HORRIBLE. I couldn't do anything, I wasn't allowed to have friends ( well that's not totally true, I had one wizard friend. Draco) and I had never stepped foot inside a school in all my life. I wanted to go to Hogwarts... It is the only thing I have felt so strongly about. My father says he's considering it but I know him too well; He wasn't heartless as the prophet imposes, he had a heart, at least for me. According to Draco's dad Lucius, I was the only thing my dad had ever loved, apart from Nagini that is. He was ashamed of me, but I reckon that once my heart becomes blacker he will truly love me. I was a long way from that yet. For instance, I had cried when my owl had died much to my fathers disgust. He tried to teach me how to be cruel, how to destroy my own emotions. That was the only schooling I have had. Yes, I knew just about everything that my father thought I should know... I had learnt all the unforgivable curses, had been forced to hone my skills on the unsuspecting house elves of Malfoy Manor. Poor little guys.. arghh see what I mean? I am too weak. I am a miserable excuse to the name o Riddle, to the last heir of Salazar Slytherin ( yes, I had taken that role from my father, albeit unwillingly. He wasn't too happy with me once he had learnt of my ability to converse in parseltoungue) I don't deserve to be his daughter. What could I do to possibly make him happy? Had no idea. I snuck out of the room while my father was busy talking to his beloved serpent. I raced upstairs, passed my room and continued to the area where the Malfoys were currently living. I needed to talk to Draco.

'Draco? You in there?' I asked, gently knocking on his door. There was silence. I pushed the door slightly ajar. Empty. Damnnit! Where was he? Bloody house, why did it have to be so vast? Angry, the anger beginning to seep out in my fiery eyes. I walked downstairs, coming to the kitchen. There was a muttering coming from one of the many pantrys. Intrigued, I yanked open the door. Lucius turned around frantically,his white hair plastered over his face grossly. I did one of my classic evil smiles. Lucius's eyes opened in fear, his mouth beginning to fall. I chuckled softly. Lucius was shit scared of me, scared of the mere blood relations of my father and me. 'Hello Lucius,' I greeted him, my eyes still glinting with anger,'Whatcha doing?' 

'H-hello there Miss Sarah,'He stuttered pathetically. Oh, this part of my life I simply adored.'What... What can I help you with?' 

That wasn't answering my question... Oh well, I needed to find Draco. Let's cut the sad excuse for a pure blood some slack. I softened my voice. ' Nothing really. I was just looking for your son. Any idea where he is?' 

I figured Lucius wouldn't mind me being around his son. Hell, he probably thought it would save him from my father. Shame he was wrong, I knew that my father would do anything he wanted, regardless of my personal feelings. He swallowed nervously, showing one of his rare smiles. 

'Yes I do. He went to get new robes with his mother. After all, term starts on September the fourth remember?' 

I nodded glumly and returned him to whatever he was doing before. I'd completely forgotten. Draco had school in the time of a couple of days. He was so lucky, able to attend Hogwarts. What I would give...

Nagini woke me from my trance, wrapping her tremendous body around my foot. I was glad she liked me, I would be screwed without it, probably would have been one of her unfortunate victims. I bent down to pat her head and her eyes met mine, red to black. She hissed once. I was amazed, getting the message almost instantaniously. My father wanted me to see him, and bring both Draco and Lucius with me.

I waited for a few more frustrating hours before I finially heard the front door open. Excited, I bounded across the hallway and ran straight into the back of Narcissa Malfoy. She gave an annoying squeak before settling into a bow. It's quite sad actually, a full grown witch feeling the need to bow to me, a petty fourteen year old girl.  

I was about to begin my interrogations into the whereabouts of Draco when he breezed in through the open door, an elf carrying his various bags. Once Narcissa was upstairs I hugged Draco. He hugged me back, his long arms wrapping around me. We greeted each other while still locked in our embrace. Then I remembered. 

'Shit! Dad wants you, me and your dad to see him right away,' I said, pissed off for forgetting. Draco tensed and pulled away aruptly. He looked as though he was going to cry. He hated seeing my father, having to stare him in those slitted eyes without flinching. Somewhere deep inside me, I didn't blame him. But now was not the time. I pulled him with me, hastily calling Lucius as I descended down the spiral set of stairs. I could hear my father below us, his breathing deep and devoid of all emotion. Worried, I slid my hand out of Draco's and we continued down in silence. My father was there, his snake-like nose flared in anger. Lucius was next to him, looking annoyed as anything. 

'Draco. I would appreciate it in future if you refrained from touching my daughter,'Dad's high voice whispered. Well, what was so bad about a hug hmm? Lucius begun to rub his palms together, sweating like a pig. 'Please sir, could we begin?' He asked sheepishly. My father nodded.

'Sarah, I have a... proposition, for you,' My father began, his black eyes boring into mine.  

'Yes father?' 

'You wish to attend Hogwarts, am I correct? It would be... useful to me if you could get close to a certain Harry Potter. Nothing too hard, just discover his strengths. his weaknesses. You know, get inside his mind,' He drawled on. 

I was over the moon, literally, I had the chance to go to hogwarts! It was by far the best deal yet. And about that Potter brat, Ive read all about him, seen what a real bastard he is. It would be no big feat to destroy him, even if it was he who ended my father those many years ago. I would do it... gladly. I nooded my head with pure joy. My father rattled on about how I would have to report back to him, remain  

with Draco and threaten a certain Severus Snape but I didn't really pay attention. I was too busy staring at Draco's face, a small grin slowly streaching across it