Part 35

Okay, I wanted firstly to thank everyone that pushed me to continue, it seriously helped with this chapter. A somewhat IMPORTANT thanks to...

Kaysy13, ImaginaryKrystal, catchafallingstar (you know you rock Mieli XD), Bannana9hpagentenock, Fujigirl, DracoMalfoyLover23 (yayyyy! I love ya username!), MassStl12626, Citrine96, BlackOpal95, Sunset50, Puppyluv242, Wolf_Shadow (love your comments lol), marystorm, InternetJunkie, rasberries127, Alex990Snitch,LKstylexoxo, madeinalaska (WOOP WOOP, GO YE OLDE ENGLISH GIRL!!!), xchloeex.

CHAPTER 35

SARAH’S POV

‘We don’t allow jumpers here in Australia,’ The man I had taken to be Dumbledore muttered. ‘We have muggles constantly photographing the Bridge, it would confuse some if a girl got up there and managed a jump.’

‘Jumpers? Like the things you wear?’ I asked, confused. The man sighed, exasperated and rubbed his temples.

‘No girly, like sucide attempters,’ He told me dully. I narrowed my eyes.

‘Why did you stop me then? Why not just get me after I’d hit the water?’

‘You don’t get it, do you? I DON’T want you dead child, I want to know WHO you are, WHERE you’re from and WHY you tried to kill ye’self’ He told me, grey eyebrows raised. I shrugged and started to walk off, ready to apparate back home. I had gathered my magic and shut my eyes, expecting to be home, when the man coughed, stifling a chuckle.

‘WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!’ I yelled, fresh tears sliding down my cheeks, a aftermath of my attempted death.

‘Nothing. Well, I want to help you. We Aussie Ministry don’t get a lot of Londoners round here,’ He said. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

‘How did you know I was from London?’

‘Just now, you just told me. I guessed earlier,’ He laughed at my reaction and sat down at one of the tables. I hadn’t gotten a chance to investigate my surroundings so, instead of studying the Dumbledore-like man in front of me, I glanced around the room. He must have apparated me here, I decided, looking at various papers littered across the desk. There was one in particular that caught my attention.

‘Ministry Of Magic Australia?’ I asked, reading the head of the letter, marked EUROPES NEW FEARS FOR THE WORLD.

‘Yeah,’ He answered, following my eyes to the letter and picking it up. ‘I know, maybe you can help me with something,’ he said, showing me a blurry picture of a pale noseless man.

‘Father,’ I breathed quietly.

‘Sorry, what did you say?’ Shit, had to cover up...

‘Nothing Sir, I just know who that is’, I muttered. The man –Whom I didn’t have a name for- looked shocked at my words, his eyes widening and mouth agape.

‘You... Actually KNOW who this is?’

‘Yeah. Why?’

‘According to this boy, Harry Potter, this man,’ Indicated to the picture,’ calls himself Lord Voldemort and is back, assumingly to take over the world.’ I was shocked, nothing more, nothing less. Potter had dobbed Father into the papers. I made a mental note to warm him when I returned. I had a new emotion in my stomach but couldn’t figure out what it was. I looked at the blurry image and the emotion burned brighter. I don’t know what compelled me to do this, but I did it neverless.

‘Yes Sir, he’s going to kill the world, enslave us all. I can help, let me help you okay? Just one thing... I want my name to be kept quiet okay? I need to remain anonymous. Can you do that for me?’

‘Yes child, but what do “I” call you, what’s your actual name?’ I paused, temporarily unsure what to say.

‘Sarah. My name is Sarah Salazar Riddle, I am going to help you kill Lord Voldemort.’ The man smiled. Screw you Dad, I thought, firstly, my name is Sarah and secondly... I’m no longer on your side. You’ve lost me, I’m gone. I didn’t know how long I’d last before my darkness returned and I killed this man but I wanted to see my endeavour through to the end. I wanted my Father dead.