Part 11

CHAPTER 11

DRACO'S POV 

I want to see Sarah again, I thought to myself as I lie in my four poster bed, the green and black drapes hanging everywhere. It was quite funny today, he way she showed up, banging on the portrait door. I hope Pansy Parkinson won't get too beaten up for talking to Sar like that, I mean, Ive known her For three years and am still bluntly terrified of what she can do. The way she looked at Pansy today was proof to that. Her black eyes seem to lose all humanity, her face like that of a stone. Still, she looks too much like her father. I think that's what I love about her though, the anger she seems to posess that not many people show these days. I'm glad she doesn't have his shit scary nose though, or everyone'd be screwed. I thought about Sar, about love, and how messed up the whole thing sounded. It wasn't possible to be in love with her, only the friend love that everyone knows. Except Voldemort that is, hence how he manages to stay so fucking scary twenty four seven. I shuddered. I couldn't sleep. I wanted to see Sarah... Desperately.

SARAHS POV 

Tonight, I wrote a letter to Father. I had to do it when everyone else was fast asleep but apart from that it was okay. I didn't know how bloody hard it was to get around at night though, with all the teachers prowling around and all the hazardous objects I had to work hard not to break. There were footsteps approaching me. Shit, I thought. I had expected Dumbledore or Umbridge but was plesantly surprised. It was none other than Snapey. He saw standing there, dead centre of the hallway and went to walk the other direction. He didn't want to be associated with me? Too bad. I coughed quietly, just enough so he couldn't continue ignoring me. 

'Yes Miss Malfoy? What are you doing?' He drawled.  

'Are we really back to that again Snape? You know who I am... Not respecting me is like breaking the threads that keep my father from causing you serious harm. You don't want that now do we?' I said; wagging a finger at him shamefully. I was SO mad but what was the point when all it was show how much he got under my skin. 

'I still cannot believe it... You of all people...' He muttered. So that's why He continued with the needless charade, the formality if you will. 

'Well who else would it be? But still I will prove myself to you...' mocked him, nose flaring slightly. I pulled out my wand and forced him to remain silent. Yes, he would suffer in total silence. I opened my mouth,ready, and smiled.

Say it like you mean it, my fathers words came rushing back to me and I felt a pang of heartache for home. I straightened my back and prepared myself to utter the words of torture. 

'Crucio!' I yelled, using up my anger reserves.

He did nothing for a while and I was scared it hadn't worked, that I had just humiliated myself. But then it began... He dropped to he ground like a stone, twitching pathetically. He started spasming as I kept it up. He turned to me, his mouth held open in a silent scream. I fought the urge to laugh at him; I knew it's what my father would do. I was content to keep going, to make it last as long as I could but I couldn't... I didn't know why, perhaps it was something in those pleading eyes of his I took a step back and relinquished the magic flowing into him. I also took the silence charm off him, hoping that he wouldn't start screaming. I went to turn, to continue on my merry way when he stopped me. He was hesitant to cross me but he did it anyway. He stood right in front of me. I reached for my wand, sensing a fight but I had already won. Snape sunk into a bow, his nose close to the floor. I told him to get up and he obeyed me without question. I smiled.  

'I'm so sorry for not believing you,'He said whilst still gasping for air,'You are indeed the Dark Lords child.'  

You know, I thought about cutting the poor guy some slack and so I just said,'Too right I am' and left him to get back on his feet. Oh, how I loved this power over people. It was an amazing feeling to have over someone. I didn't nessacially want to use the Crucio Curse on him I knew if he had any doubts about me, the pain I could wield would make up for it. And it did. Happy with the nights events, I made my way up to the owlery and whistled for Biole, Draco's owl. He came to me swiftly, his black feathers mixing with the night sky. He really was quite stunning. I had never seen a black owl until I went to the Malfoys; well, I hadn't seen any since being introduced into the world of magic. It's always been pretty hard for me, I thought as I tied the letter onto Biole's leg. First I was actually introduced into the world of wizardry by my father, and it was hard for me to understand why he couldn't come with me into Diagon Alley on the weekends when he wasn't tutoring me or holding conferences with his Death Eaters. It would be... Difficult, he had told me, if people saw Lord Voldemort strolling around the wizarding world with his pint sized daughter holding his hand. I had gotten angry when I had learnt what the rest of the population thought of him, and I mean fuming. I had killed for the first time that day, my anger giving me the extreme power. My dad had learnt that so long as I was angry, I would be as scary and evil as him. So I kept myself reserved beyond normal, only expressing myself in the direst of consequences. He had tried, and does still try, to make me angry and teaching me to enjoy the pain and suffering of others but I was too weak, ruled by my "mothers half", whoever that was. I smiled as Biole flew up to the roof of the owlery and out the glass window. I sprinted my way back to Griffindor's common room (Im not going to say My common room because it just isn't), and crept back into bed, staring at the pink sky. Damnnit! It's nearly morning and I haven't sleep a wink. I groaned, pulling myself onto the crappy bed. I knew that I wouldn't sleep, more of a rest, but it was still something. I'd like to keep the tearing of heads tomorrow a mimminum but without the proper sleep... They were screwed.

'Sarah Malfoy! Get up this instant!'  

I groggily turned, mistaking the yelling for my fathers, and tried to fall back into the realm of dreams. Suddenly, a sharp pain erupted at the base of my foot. Without a second thought, I was hoisted up into the air by my ankle, the rest of me screaming.  

'Oh shut your mouth Malfoy' A nasty voice told me. I twisted around to see a bitter Lavender Brown staring at me, fuming with anger. I groaned, pulling my wand out of my sock and letting myself drop down onto my bed. I growled at her, my wand pointing at her threatningly.  

'Listen Brown. Shut your ugly excuse for a face and piss off,' I snarled, yet more fireworks of anger dancing off my wand.  

She smiled sarcasticly, her ugly teeth bared in a grin. I walked up to her, careful not to drop my gaze, and jabbed my wand straight into her throat.  

'One word about your little joke and I swear...,' I hissed. 

'You'll do what, snore on me? Youre pathetic Malfoy, just like that little bastard Draco.' Now, I could take those words thrown at me but Draco... She was going to suffer. I smiled, concealing my plan under a smirk.  

'So, where's everyone else? Why are you still here?' I asked, genuinely curious. She shugged whilst eyeing me with hate. 

'Dunno. Hermione pissed off and told me to look after you and everyone elses classes started like, two hours ago.' 

HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP?! Crappp. Still, good no one else would walk in on me... I muttered the body binding spell under my breath, wand still on Lavender. She made a noise like a vomiting cat. I giggled; this would be fun.