Part 14

CHAPTER 14

SARAH'S POV 

I still don't know where I am, which is really strange as you my only apparate to places you've seen before. So I have indeed been here, sometime in my life.

I roamed the area for a couple of hours but my feet kept taking me back to the place I had first arrived at. There was a door with intricate carvings in front of me, followed by a mediocre muggle home. I considered just leaving as i had come but I hadn't a clue as to where i could go. The Manor was of of order, I had no idea where my father was and returning back at hogwarts after 5 days of being missing wasn't the best idea. So I was stuck, yet again, in a confused state. I thought about apparating to Snapes place, where I knew no one would occupy, where i could spend the night in safety without fear of being mugged by rogue wizards. But I couldn't take my eyes off the muggle dwelling in front of me. The house was quite pretty, elegant cement framing the beautiful door. I didn't know what to do so I decided to use my charm to the fullest. I stepped up to the door, messing up my hair to evoke their pity, and knocked. I only knocked twice but there was no sign that the place held anyone inside. But the lights were on... I knocked again. This time, I saw movement at the curtains, looking at me. I heard footsteps approach the opposite side of the door and a harsh voice spoke to me. 

'Listen Girly, we don't want to buy anything so leave or we'll have to make you,'The voice said, clearly male. I hissed softly. Nobody refused entry to Sarah Riddle. But they didn't know that... I had to use the disguise I hated the most; innocence. I softened my voice to pleading level. 

'Please sir, I've no place to go,'I begged,'Can I please come in?' It sounded pathetic, even for me. I groaned and begun to walk away when the voice spoke. 

'It's just a muggle girl, no need to worry,' The voice said, talking to someone in the room with him. The other person answered quietly so I couldn't hear. Wait, Muggle girl? Muggles didn't know that term... These guys mustve been part of my own world. I smiled, turning back and knocking again, more forcibly, until the voice bothered answered. 

'Yes?' I cleared my throat, talking quietly, my face up close to the door. 

'I'm not a muggle! My name is Sarah and I am a witch,' I exclaimed. No answer. The man and stranger talked incomprehensibly, making certain that I couldn't hear. 

'Sarah huh? Well, i suppose I have to let you in now don't I? Why are you homeless? I mean, we have our wands,' He muttered, swinging the door open to reveal the man that belonged to the voice. He was so... famililar, from the shallow brown eyes to the thin excuse of a mouth. My mouth opened in shock. I knew who this was.  

'Hey there Yaxley,' I smiled, holding out my hand for his. His eyes widened in surprise, shock flying across his face. He didn't know me, that much was clear. He turned to a pale thin woman who was sitting at the long table, twisting her wand in her fingers. 

'Do you know who she is? A friend of yours?' Yaxley asked the woman I took to be his girlfriend. He sounded calm but I could smell the uncertainty dripping off him. The woman snorted and shook her head. He turned back to me. 

'You are you? What are you doing in my home and how the hell do ya know who I am?' He asked, slightly fearful of my answer. But I wouldn't grant him his wish. I sat myself at the end of the table where the smell of my Father was strongest... My Father had been here? I inhaled deeply, testing the area. Yep, he had been here not five hours ago. I pulled my wand out of my pocket and begun to copy the pale witch opposite me. She gave me an irritated glare, stood up and walked out of the room. I smirked and turned to see a red faced Yaxley staring at me.  

'Who the hell do ya think ya are girly? How dare you treat me and my girlfriend like that!' He raged, his ears turning beetroot. I smiled, pulling my feet on the table. 

'Why shouldn't I treat you like that dearest Yaxley? After all, you are the most dim witted Death Eater I know.' He paled slightly at my remark, confusion brewing. 

'How... How'd ya know about that?' He whispered.  

'Oh old Yaxley, you'd be surprised at what I know.' My words caused him more confusion than before, his brow beginning to sweat in puzzlement. I swear, why can't Father get smart people to do the job instead of buffoons like Yaxley? I growled and took myself to the kitchen, smiling at Yaxleys expression.

I looked around the tiny muggle kitchen, pulling out a piece of bread, toasting it with magic and buttering it with my finger. I laughed, my mouth full. 

'Ya know what Yax...ley? This is some good bread,' I said through my mouthful of bread. He didn't know what to say, well I didn't think so. 

'Get. Out. Of. My. House.' He growled at my, sticking his wand awfully close to me. Jesus, didn't people learn not to attempt to poke me with a wand. I hissed, disarming him with a flick of my butter covered wand. His wand hit the ground with. satisfying thump. Good for him, I thought as I grabbed his arm, pulling up his sleeve to reveal the Dark Mark. I went to touch it with my nail so I Could finially see my Father but he screamed, causing me to move my hand. It only took a second for him to grab his wand off the floor and render me immobile. I cursed silently. Why did this always happen to me? Oh shit, he's picking me up... and putting me in a cage?