Part 19

CHAPTER 19 

DRACO'S POV 

Sar still isn't here. She promised me that she'd meet me here last hour and still hasn't arrived... I wonder what's wrong, what is keeping her away... I have barely spoken to her since she returned and I haven't gotten the true story of when she seemed to vanish from existence for weeks. I walked past Potter twice today but she wasn't around him or even the mudblood... The lurch of fear had returned. I had to sit down.

SARAH'S POV 

'I suppose i'd better go back up huh?' I asked Crade. 'Why bother? besides it's only potions. you don't need to be scared by Severus,' He hissed from his position next to me. I smiled and jumped down, off the top of the statue. I had to use magic to avoid falling flat on my face. Stupid Sarah, yeah I know. I want to be an anamaguis but since Father won't let me... Pisses me off just a lil bit. Crade sunk his head before slithering down, using great great great grandpas nose line to come down. I must admit, it's a good likeness of him, if any of the family portraits are to judge by. They must have been muggle drawings because he never talks to me. Ever.

'When will you be as big as Nagini?' I asked Crade while I was pulling myself back ou of the tunnel. He laughed softly at my clumsiness. 'Don't laugh, soon it'll be you carrying me,' I groaned. He doubted that, hisses louder now. I begun to giggle and the hissing got louder, both of ours now combined. I mean sure, Draco was my best wizard friend but nobody really got me like Crade did. I pulled myself out scraping my elbow against the tiles. I yelled and chucked my wand out of the way. I knew it was stupid, carrying my wand while I was completely safe but it was the getting out I had been worried about. I stood up, swaying with the new weight on my feet. Yeah, the chamber of secrets needed stairs, badly.

CRADE'S POV 

Mistress Sarah needs to learn how to use magic to help her get out of that weird tunnel thing. It didn't matter now, we were already out. I tested the air gingerly, careful not to get the balistkes harsh smell on my tongue, it burnt like crazy. I climbed Sarahs leg and curled back into her pocket. Mmm she smelt like home, like firewood mixed with musk. She was very powerful as far as her magic went, even as potent as her dad. She was going to be a pain when she matured, even bigger than me. I pulled my head in as she begun walking, the pocket I was in swaying with her strides. This would be a nice sleep, Severus's voice was like a lullaby for me...

DRACO'S POV 

Oh and now she finally decides to show her face? In potions, really? She smiled at Snape like he was a fly caught in her web before sitting next to me, yeah, me. I was so happy about this but I knew I shouldn't be; If she was with me, something must be wrong with her misson and being the awesome and happy person I was, I just had to ask her. 

I pulled out a blank piece of parchment, wrote what I had to say, and slid it to her. She smiled as she read it, a malicious grin actually, and begun to whisper. 

'Passing notes? In potions, really? Come on, I know he told you about me,' She said, giving Potter death stares the whole time. I was so glad she wasnt giving me those, they were her last resort. How did she know that? About Professor Snape telling me? Damn, what had Sar done? 

'Well Draco, he was being a bastard and I was bored so yeah, I tortured him before saying who I was,' She said in a bored tone, plucking the questions out of my mind. Shit, I'd forgotten, the girl was good at that, breaking into other people's minds. I was so absorbed by that, I hadn't thought about her actual words.  

'YOU TORTURED SNAPE? WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?' I said, my voice now audible to the whole Syltherin group. They all turned first to me then to Sarah their mouths loosely hanging open.  

'Nice going Draco,' She muttered.' How ya gonna explain this to them?'  

'Simple. May I tell them who you are? They can keep a secret.' I replied back, my voice unusually high. She looked at me, her eyes narrowing. 'What? I didn't think it was that bad...' I trailed off as her gaze switched to beside me, eyes now thin slits. 

'Well well, Sarah and Draco, talking in my class now are we? Detention. My office at five, got it?' The tired voice of Professor Snape groaned. I looked at him in disbelief bit his back was already turned, already talking about potions again. 

'Oh Snape? You really wanna do this to me and Draco? Bring it on.' Sarah's voice was like acid, burning everything that heard it. I shuddered. Poor Snape.