chapter fifty two

qotc: fav nash video??

HAPPY TUESDAY UPDATE

**********************************

CHRIS'S POV

"What the hell?!" You screamed.

"Shit" hayes muttered.

"Yeah shit" you said sarcastically.

"Look chris -" Steph began but I cut her off.

"Oh shut up" i spat.

"Chris don't say that" he mumbled. My eyes widened.

"So you and Steph just kissed, while we're dating, and you defend her?" I squint my eyes.

Everyone stayed quiet. Hayes was looking down, and Steph was crying. Becky, jen, and Rachael all sat down quietly, along with hayes other friends.

I shook my head and stomped upstairs into hayes room. I changed into shorts and a t shirt, and put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my phone and left the house.

I'm walking to the pond. I really don't want to hear it from Steph or hayes or anyone else right now. I just need to be alone for a while.

I arrived at the park, and climbed up the rock. The sun was just setting, so it was nice to watch.

After it was over, I cried. I can't belive I held it in while I was there, but I did. And I'm letting it all out here.

Just like the sun set, no good things last forever.

Like me and hayes.

I sighed and wiped my eyes. I distracted myself with youtube and Instagram and twitter. And hayes had this big apology thing I didn't even bother reading.

I hear the dirt sink in the ground, and I turn my head. hayes is walking over here. Great.

I kept my gaze on where the sunset was, I didn't even want to look at him.

I could see out of the corner of my eye, that he was right next to me. He sighed and looked where I was looking.

HAYES POV

I'm the biggest screw up ever.

It was a fucking set up. Pete set it up. would expect it from him. Him and Steph are cousins, and apparantely Steph has had a life long crush on me. But it's one of those crushes you don't even tell anyone about. So you know Steph, 'tripped' and fell on me, her lips landing right on mine.

As soon as chris ran out, Steph looked at me crying and Pete looked really shocked. He probably didn't know chris was gonna come down.

"Hayes I-I" Steph stuttered but I just cut her off by talking to Pete.

"Pete, seriously?" I squint my eyes at him. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. I ran out of the house and outside.

I didn't run. I took my time. I know she wanted to be alone, so I'm not gonna rush. If she was suicidal, then maybe I would be running.

I know she's at the pond. She's always there. I arrive at the park and walk towards the back.

I see her sitting on the top rock, the one we always sit on. Her back is faced me, and I can just barely see her knees pulled up to her chest. Her straight hair fell perfectly along her back.

I sighed and walked over to her. She turned around as I approached the rock. She turned back around and I continued to climb.

I sat down next to her, and she didn't even look at me. She doesn't like making eye contact when she's pissed or upset.

"C-Can we talk?" I ask breaking the short moment of silence.

"I have nothing to say" she replied still not looking at me. I sighed and turned my whole body so I was facing her.

"Please" I beg again. She sighs.

"Well what should I say? Pour out my heart and soul to you because I'm so upset that you kissed my best friend? Can't exactly talk to you about that considering you kissed her. And I can't talk to her because she was kissed" she says calmly but fast. But I understood what she said.

"She kissed me" I murmured.

"It's always her. Just like Christina kissed you"

"You know she did that" I defended.

"No, I don't know. I trusted you, but you could be lying because of what just happened. Remember when you said you would never hurt me? Well you just did" she said.

"But she did" I say again.

"I don't even know what to believe" she said shaking her head.

"Believe me"

"after everything you've done, I don't think I can" she replied.

It was quiet.

"The sad thing is, I trusted you the first time you did this. And you promised you wouldn't do it again. But here we are, in a fight because you did it again" she said calmly.

"They did it. Christina. And what just happened, Pete set that up" I defended.

"Yeah yeah I know it's always her, not you. It's always a mistake. It's always a misunderstanding. It's never you, so why do I end up mad at you?" She asks sarcastically but in a disappointing way.

"Christiana you know it's not like that" I said, my voice raising the slightest bit.

"Then how is it like?" She asks turning to me.

"Why do I keep screwing up? Because I'm scared. That's right, I'm scared. I'm so scared I do stupid things. I'm scared that I'm going to loose you, Christiana. Not as a girlfriend, as a best friend" I say frustrated.

She sits there speechless.

"So yes, it was truly and honestly them and not me. Christina is a crazy psychopath that is obsessed with me, and Pete is stupid and doesn't care. And Steph, she was just desperate. And im sorry, from the bottome of my heart" I finish letting out a big breath.

She sighed. She looked at me, then back to where she was previously looking. she got up and left.

I plopped down on the cold hard rock, and cried. Yes I cried.

Over a girl.

A/N

HEY GUYS ILY THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND YA

aotc: can't choose