chapter thirty two

okay I'm still doing the qotc's

qotc: fav ff? (Besides this one if it's your favorite;)

************************************************************

CHRIS'S POV

I stomp home, pissed. What is he talking about, what's the 'you know what?' And he just leaves in the middle of our date? Yeah I am pissed. I mean he is a boy and they are disorganized and are stupid, but I really expected more from him. A lot more actually, and I'm pretty disappointed in him. Now I'm free for the whole day. Well that's great. Lola is probably out with a 'friend' which is really nash, and she is lying and sneaking around with him for some unknown reason. My sister Becky is at college, so maybe I could call my friends, Becky and Steph?

Group Chat: Becky and Steph

Me: hey guys want to come over?

Becky: sure I'll be over in 10

Steph: same^^

I set my phone down, and bring a bag of chips up to my room along with a bottle of soda and red solo cups. Moments later, is a knock on the door, and I open it.

"Uh oh" they both say in unison. I look at them and they both have tissues and candy in their hands.

"What?" I ask confused.

"What happened? Looks like a certain boy did a certain something. Speaking of boys you haven't filled us in on anything that has happened since thanksgiving!" Becky exclaims, stepping inside my house and going up to my room, Steph following.

I follow behind and see them in my room, Steph on my bed and Becky on my desk chair.

"Spill, since... Thanksgiving" Steph says and I sigh before sitting on my pink moon chair.

"Okay um well Hayes and I, before thanksgiving kind of had a little fling. Like he took me to the park and he acted flirty" I say and Steph and Becky nod.

"Yeah yeah blah blah blah get to the stuff that one day you were dating Brandon and the next day you weren't?" Becky asks and Steph nods. I give out a slight laugh before speaking.

"He took me to the park and called me a slut and how I move from guy to guy every week" I say recapping those past memories that made me cry. Becky's eyes went wide.

"He called you a slut?" She asked disgusted and in disbelief.

"What a douche" Steph adds, causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"So then I cried at home, and Hayes came to my house and s-said he loved me" I said, and Steph and becky stopped moving.

"He what?" They both said in unison, ready to scream, they looked so tense.

"But it was in a friend sort of way" I said, and there bodies relaxed.

"And so he comforted me, and we got back to the way things were, we kind of picked up where we left off" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay so then you went to New York and suddenly became girlfriend and boyfriend" Steph said wiggling her eyebrows.

"W-Wait how do you know?" I ask. I don't remember telling them Hayes and I were official.

"It was only the most trending hashtag in the world" Becky says like it was nothing. We were trending worldwide?

"So he took me to jingle ball and to the Rockettes, and we uh kinda kissed..." I said trailing off knowing they would ask a billion questions.