chapter fifty one

qotc: fav subject?

******************

CHRIS'S POV

it's been one month. One month with out any problems involving Hayes and I's relationship. We are still dating, still going strong. My parents aren't back yet, but I can talk on the phone with them now, so I do very often. School is over, and it's almost Hayes birthday, in 2 days to be exact. He said he's just gonna have friends over, plus all the guys are coming over.

I am currently in the kitchen looking for some breakfast. Last night Hayes and I were up until like 5 am watching movies. It's 2 in the afternoon, so Elizabeth is gone for the day.

I whip open a cabinet, trying to look for some cereal. I can't really cook anything, plus I'm too tired. I found some Lucky Charms, and poured them in a bowl. I went over to the refrigerator and looked for the milk. Before I could even grab, two arms wrapped around my waist. Hayes. "Morning baby girl" his raspy voice said into my hair.

"Morning" I giggled back.

He let go of me and sat at my spot on the counter. He dug his hands into my lucky charms and stuffed it into his mouth. I sigh and go to the cabinet and pour myself another bowl, letting him have my other one. I sit down next to him. "Want time is it?" He groggily voice asked.

"2" I tiredly respond.

He nods yawning. "So on my birthday, peter, Matt, Ryan, Joe, Carson, Becky, Steph, Jen, Rachael, and all the guys are coming. That's good right?" He asked.

"Yeah that's fine" I mutter. Not because I'm annoyed, because I'm too exhausted to speak loudly.

After I finish my breakfast, I put it in the sink, and Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist. "Can we go back to bed?" He whined.

I sighed and gave in. I was really tired.

Hayes led me up to his room, and hopped into bed. He pulled the blankets over himself, and it slowly walked to my air bed on the floor. "What do you think your doing?" He asked.

"Going to bed" I mumble. I sit down and Hayes gets up and out on his bed. He walks over to me and holds a hand out for me. I grab it and he pulls me up. He drags me to his bed.

He lays down and gets comfortable. He pulls me down next to him, and wraps his arms around me, his chest pressed against my back. With that we were both asleep.

TWO DAYS LATER (HAYES BIRTHDAY)

Hayes and I ended up waking up the next day (yesterday) at 12, then watched movies until like 2 am. So I was wiped out. We weren't even doing anything. I posted Hayes happy birthday thing on instagram, at midnight, like I always do. But right now I was sleeping, because I'm so tired.

Eventually I feel the bed move, and I wake up a little. Then I feel something on top of me. I groan in annoyance and try to push it off of me. "Wake up Chris" someone whispers in my ear. Hayes.

"Chris is sleeping" I mutter. Then I feel him pick me up bridal style. Oh great.

"Hayes!" I say opening my eyes. He started laughing. He was taking me outside. Into the pool.

"Hayes!" I yell squirming in his arms. I know I'm going right into the pool.

Then he let's go, throwing me into the pool. My skin is met with the cold water. I come out from the surface if the water, so pissed. He was just there laughing. I tried to keep the smile off my face. I got out of the pool walked closer to Hayes.

"I didn't even give you your birthday hug yet" I say sticking out my bottom lip. Hayes started walking away from me, and I started chasing after him. Until I chased him into the pool. Then I started laughing, and he pulled me into the pool. So we were laughing in the pool like at 9 in the morning.

We got out and headed up to his room, where I changed into dry clothes. When I was done, hayes wrapped his arms around me again from behind.

"Kiss me" he whispered. I turned my head and pecked his lips.

"Okay so everyone's coming....at 5" he said and I nodded.

TIME SKIP TO 5

Everything was set. The bubbles and water balloons in the pool. The food. Everything. I was so so excited.

Everyone finally arrived after a few hours, and we were all having a fun time. I was currently in the pool with Steph and Becky. Even nash and the guys came down, which was really fun.

Eventually Hayes and the guys, his friends his age, they went out of the pool, and so did Becky and Steph after a while. I was confused, but I stayed in with Cameron and everyone else.

After about a few hours, they still haven't come back. I decided to go check it out. I stepped out of the pool, and wrapped myself in a towel.

I looked all over the house, and Heard noises from the basment. I walked down there and my eyes widened.

What?

A/N:

SORRY SHORT

But I updated bc I freaking miss you all❤️❤️

HOLY FUCK FUCKJNG 16.6K READS OMFG UR THE FREAKING BRST I LVOE UIU ALL SM THX SO MYCH I NEVEER THOUGHT ID GET THIS MUCH SO FREAKING QUICK I CABT EVEN THANK YOU EBOUGH!!!❤️😘😭💕💘

I feel like I haven't been on in forever

But hey I got no school tmrw wut😃

if yall are bored just dm me anytime😁

99.9% I'll answer real fast💘

Caroline Richards is so pretty does anyone else think so??

If ya want me to read one of your ff's just comment👇👇

OKAY LOVE YOU NEXT UPDATE TUESDAY💁

aotc: math&science