chapter fifty

happy 50th chapter!

qotc: fav youtuber?

*************************************

CHRIS'S POV

I wake up in hayes room. How'd I get here? Hayes emerged from the bathroom seconds later. "Morning babe" he says.

"Morning" I yawn.

He plops down on the bed next to me and Rigger comes dashing through the door. Hayes and I play with him for a while, until I decide to go downstairs for breakfast.

Rigger follows, and I give him dog food in his bowl. He gobbles it down and runs into the living room.

I sit at the island and hayes sits next go me grabbing my hand that was under it.

"You two are adorable" Elizabeth comments. I blush.

"Thank you" I giggle shyly while blushing.

Hayes just turns to look at me, and keeps staring at me. "Alright you two are on your own today. I'm going out with Skylynn and nash, lola, and all the guys are going out somehwhere. I suppose you could go with them, if you wanted to" Elizabeth informed us.

"We're gonna stay home mom" hayes says. I don't mind what we do today honestly.

"Behave you two" she smiles before running off upstairs.

Hayes groans and takes my hand upstairs. "I know it would of been fun hanging with nash and the guys, but I want to spend time alone. with you. and with out any sexual comments" hayes says sort of disappointed.

"It's okay, I understand. And you better not be thinking of doing anything bad when we're alone" I warn walking over to my suitcase.

"Aye I can't control my horomones" he laughed.

My mouth dropped. "You better control them, grier" I warn again.

"Getting serious now, your calling me by my last name" he comments and I just laugh.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked sitting down on the floor beside my suitcase.

"Wanna go to the beach today? It's pretty warm out" he says looking outside.

I go to my suitcase and pick out my things. I bring them into the bathroom. I decided not to shower before the beach because then I would have to shower later because of the sand and salt water.

I changed into a black fringe top and mint bottoms. I threw on highwaisted distressed jean shorts and a crop top. I put my hair into a high ponytail after brushing it.

Hayes then goes into the bathroom and I grab my stuff for the beach. I slide in my flip flops and head downstairs. I play with rigger for a bit until hayes comes down.

"Wanna ride our penny boards?" He asked.

I nod and I head to the garage to get my pennyboard. I meet Hayes in the driveway and ride down the sidewalk. He grabs my hand and we continute to ride.

The beach wasn't so far, like 20 minutes. As soon as we arrived, we headed down near the water. but not to close.

I rolled out my towel, and took of my shirt and shorts leaving me in just my bathing suit. I sat down on my towel and let the sun hit me.

Hayes sat down on the sand next to me shirtless. "I'm bored" he complained.

"Okay then....go do something that's not boring" I said putting my sunglasses on.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Go make a friend" I said annoyed. I just want to tan.

I thought he left so I lied down on my towel. Then a shadow came over me, and I lifted up my sunglasses and hayes was hovering over me.