chapter thirty three

I like updating at 4 am k

qotc: fav color?

******************************

CHRIS'S POV

After Becky and Steph left, Lola came in the front door. I ignore her and stroll into the kitchen.

"Chris!" She calls. I ignore her and roll my eyes. I pull put a stool and sit down at the counter, stuffing my hand into the open bag of pretzels.

"Chris!" She calls again walking into the kitchen.

"There you are" she says coming into the kitchen. She goes over to the refrigerator and pulls out frozen pizzas. She outs them in the oven, and leans on her forearms across the counter.

"Whoa what happened with you?" She asked. She obliviously knows something's up. Lola and I are really close, closer then Cora and I, closer then Becky and I.

"Hayes ditched me and expects me to know about something but I don't" I mutter, and she says an "oh" knowing what she's talking about.

"Well just talk to him about it, okay? I'm sure if you asked him he'll tell you, i mean you've been friends forever" Lola assures me and I nod.

"Becky and Steph think he's cheating..but I don't think he would be that stupid" I says remembering our conversation we had in my room a few hours ago.

"Don't think too soon just -" she started to say, but was cut off by someone walking in the room. I turn around to see Hayes in the entry of the kitchen.

HAYES POV

I walk right into Chris's house, and hear voices echo through the hallway. I think they're in the kitchen. I always walk right into her house, because her house is like my second home. And my house is like her second home.

"We'll just talk it him about it okay? I'm sure if you asked him he'll tell you, I mean you've been friends forever" someone says. I stop in my tracks, and don't move. Chris didn't say that, I think Lola did.

"Becky and Steph think he's cheating..but I don't think he would be that stupid" another voice spoke. I'm positive that was Chris. Uh oh. Do Steph and Becky know that I kissed Christina?

"Don't think too soon just -" Lola began to say, but I walked into the kitchen interrupting her. If Lola knows, then I'm going to try and make sure Chris doesn't.

"Oh uh hey" Chris says. She seems upset. Great.

"Hi" I blankly say, taking a seat next to her. "I'll uh just leave you two then" Lola says, running out of the room.

"Are you okay?" I ask, turning to look at her. Her eyes are locked with the counter, and looks at me for a split sentence then looking at the counter.

"Yeah" she mutters plainly. Then she looks up at me, locking eye contact with me.

"Chris, what happened, did I do something wrong?" I asked her, grabbing her hand. She hesitantly let's me grab it, and she sighs.

"W-Why did you leave earlier today?" She asks, looking at me with worry swirled around her hazel eyes.

"I had to go get that thing done, remember, I thought I told you" I say, thinking she now know, but she still looks confused.

"Yeah..whatever just forget it, okay?" She says and I agree, still kinda unsure.

Then I got a text message from Christina and Brandon, I was put in a group chat.

Group chat: Christina and Brandon

Christina: okay so tomorrow bring Chris to Applebee's we rented out the room downstairs, so just bring Chris there tomorrow, the whole grade is going to be there! She's finally going to get what she deserves!

Me: but wouldn't I want to bring Cora there?

Brandon: no she's already coming you just gotta bring Chris, okay?

Me: okay

I hope this all goes as planned.

A/N:

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT AND IM SO SORRY THINGS KINDA MOVED FAST

aotc: mint or pinkish coral😍