chapter forty eight

qotc: Instagram twitter vine or snapchat

⚠️warning this might be super long⚠️

*******************************************************

TIME SKIP TO SPRING BREAK

CHRIS'S POV

Today is the first day of spring break. it's a Saturday, and Easter is next week. Hayes and I haven't been acting all couple-y. Just normal, just like best friends.

We have a barbecue to go to today, someone in the neighborhood is throwing a formal barbeque. At 12.

I wake up and immediately check my phone. 10:58. I better start getting ready.

As I walk to the bathroom, I notice hayes wasn't in his bed. Probably went downstairs.

I walk inside the bathroom with my clothes and makeup. I set those on the counter, and lock the door.

I strip off my clothes and turn on the shower. I wash my body and hair before stepping out.

First I get dressed. I have a mint skater skirt, and a strapless heart neck line crop top that has pink roses on it. I take a gold necklace, and hayes heart necklace he gave me. I put gold rings on my finger that accented my French nails, and some gold bracelets. For earrings I had plain diamond studs.

I took my blow drier and dried my hair out. I quickly brushed through it before braiding it into four braids. I took my straightener and went over the braids with that. When I took my braids out, I had perfect waves. I put my hair half up half down, with a white bow.

Now makeup. I added a light pink sparkly/shimmery eyeshadow. Mascara of course, and I winged out my eyeliner, not like Cora, just a little wing. I added a pink lip gloss and a little blush. I also sprayed some perfume on my wrists and neck.

I walked out of the bathroom and to my suitcase. I grabbed my white studded hightop chuck taylor converse and slipped those on.

I took my phone from the charger and headed downstairs where everyone was waiting. Hayes had khaki shorts with a red and blue button up short sleeve, with black vans and a snap back. As always he looked hot.

"Alright everyone lets go" Elizabeth said. We all followed her outside and to her car. We were going to drive, I don't know why.

In the front was Elizabeth and her husband. In the back was skylynn hayes and I. In the back back was Lola, Beca, nash, cora, and cameron. Beca was on Cameron's lap, and Lola was on Nash's lap.

Hayes and i's legs were touching giving me shivers. Why? I have no clue.

I took out my phone, and hayes and I took typical selfies. I haven't even talked to him yet today. Weird.

It was pretty silent In the car, everyone was on their phones. Then my phone buzzed, signaling I had a text.

Hayesieboo🙈💕: you look gorgeous today;)

I blushed and smiled.

Me: awh thanks(: not lookin too bad urself babe;)

I quickly looked at hayes. he was blushing at my text.

Hayesieboo🙈💕: babe?

Me: should I not call you that?

Hayesieboo🙈💕: no no you can call me whatever you want(:

Me: okay assjuice;)

Hayesieboo🙈💕: heyyyy 😑

Me: you said i could call you whatever I want