chapter fourteen

your comments in the last chapter made me pee I was laughing so hard😂😂😂😂

************************************

CHRIS'S POV

I stomp home from school. I felt like there was steam blowing out of my ears, because that's how pissed I was at Hayes Grier. I cannot believe he just went from super worried, to super pissed. I was literally on fire today, I don't know how I didn't pass out from loss of circulation to my fingers because of how tight my fists were clenched. I cannot believe, my best friend, my crush, would go behind my back like that, especially that quickly.

My mom is in the kitchen talking to Elizabeth, Hayes mom.

"Hi Chris!" She greets me cheerfully. I mumble a 'hi' as enthusiastically as I can.

"Oh Chris, tomorrow we are going to the Grier's for dinner, okay?" My mother calls.

I roll my eyes followed by a loud groan. I make it up to my room, and let all my anger out by crying.

THE NEXT DAY

After my homework, I go to my closet and pick out jean shorts and a crop top, and throw on my black vans. I viciously brush through my hair and put it in a ponytail. I add on my mascara and lipgloss, before I decide I look good. I jog downstairs, and see my older sister Lola, and my twin sister Cora waiting in the living room.

Look how different Cora and I are. She is wearing black shorts, black high socks that go past her knees, about to her mid thigh, with cat faces on each of them. She has a black shirt on, along with a hairy black vest. Her bangs were pointily sticking down in front if her eyes, which were outlined in black and dark purple eye shadows. The rest of her hair was in a ponytail, tied securely by a spider web hair tie. Her lips are colored a dark purple, outlined with an almost black. My parents think she's 'expressing' her self or whatever, but I think it's because she's really superstitious and obsessed with Halloween and the color black.

We walk over to Hayes house, and he scoffs and rolls his eyes when he sees me.

"I'm just as happy as you are" he says rolling his eyes, and walking towards the basement.

"Well you must not be happy at all" I shot back, and Lola looks at me weird.

I ignore him, and follow everyone to the basement. Hayes turns on the TV and Xbox, probably to play video games. He passes everyone a controller, except me.

"Sorry, Chris can't play. She'll probably get mad that she's loosing and won't want to be your friend and hide her feelings from you" Hayes snorted, and everyone shot their heads towards me, except Hayes.

My eyes went wide, and my mouth dropped. Tears were threatening to leak from my eyes, and a huge lump grew in my throat out of no where. I blinked rapidly, hoping it would go away, but the result was my tears coming out of my eyes uncontrollably. I get up and turn to walk up the stairs.

"Train wreck" Hayes mutters loudly. My mouth drops, and my hand covers it, as I run up the stairs, and to the bathroom. I wiped all my tears away, and took deep, long breaths, hoping I would calm myself down. And I did eventually.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw everyone in the dining room. I took a seat across from Hayes, who looked a little sorry. I shook it off, and started eating the food in front of me.

"Christiana, are you alright?" Elizabeth asks.

"Ask Hayes" I mumble, and Elizabeth looks at Hayes, as well as nash, Lola, Cora, and my parents.

"Hayes?" Elizabeth asks, and he continues eating his dinner.

I scoff, and rub my eyes. Dinner was pretty much silent, except for a little bit of side conversations. Desert was served, and a big, chunky, slice of Apple pie was put in front of me. I looked down at my stomach, then back at the apple pie. I'm not fat, I'm normal. This pie won't effect me. I stabbed the fork in the tip of the slice, and shoved it down my throat. It was really good, but the whole time Hayes was staring me down. I know I was eating a little rapidly, and I don't know why. After every crumb was eaten off the plate, I excused my self to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I'm not fat. I look a little sick. I slide my hands down the side of my face, and I feel something coming up. I kneel over the toilet and let the digested pie come out. Every last bite.

After I'm done Hayes is standing in the door way.

"Chris, are you alright?" Hayes asks. I nod, rolling my eyes, and brushing past him. He grabs my wrist.

"What do you want Hayes?" I choke out, and he pulls me outside. What does he want? Or what could he want?

He sits me down outside, and grabs my hand in his. The feeling is crazy good. It makes me feel so alive, and great. Okay I have to stop this feeling, but I can't. Is it a sign? Maybe I'm trying to tell myself....

That I like Hayes.

A/N:

I'm going to update at every 50 reads(: