Happy Birthday Niji

Happy birthday to the blue one!

---

         Electricity courses through your veins as his cold breath brushes past your ear. He gives a whispered praise as his hands slide from your hips to your chest, bringing your back to his chest. The gun in your hand is heavy, and feels frigid to the touch. And, as you watch the floors slowly become more and more red your entire body feels like lead. Like it's fake... Like you're nothing more than a puppet.

         His fingers work to unbutton your shirt quickly as he nips at your neck and growls explicit promises. Your body responds to his touch, yet your eyes can't leave their bodies. Sure, you had no idea who these people were. You don't know what they've done, or who they have waiting for them.

         Niji's fingers brush against your own and carefully slip the gun out of his hand. He sets it aside before bringing his fingers to your chin and moving your head so you can look at him... The smirk matched with the light and gentle touches confirms it; he's made you do this solely to chip away your morals. To chip away your sanity.

         "Why?" you whisper, watching the way as he unloads the rest of the gun and sets it aside. "Why... To them? Why me?" Sure you may know the answer, but you want to hear him confirm it. Or, perhaps, that twisted part of you deep down wants to hear his voice. To feel his touch and feel him.

         "We're going to be married, are we not?"

         "We're engaged, yes..." you answer hesitantly. Why had you father deemed it a good idea to hand you off to a prince from the Germa Kingdom? You'd never fully wrap your head around the situation.

         "You couldn't possibly make it in this family," he scoffs, walking behind you. You flinch when his hands rest on your shoulders, and he turns you to look back at the corpses. "Unless you can kill someone with so much as batting an eye."

         "But-"

         "(Y\N), you think this is it? That you'd pull the trigger on a few people and that would be the end of it?" he questions, nearly laughing at the thought. "Oh no, oh no no." His nails dig in slightly, and the twinge of pain helps ground you in reality. "You're going to contribute to the Germa 66 as my wife. As a mother of the next commanders. And we can't have another mother ruining our work... That's how you get someone like Sanji."

         "You want me to be as cold and heartless as you, then?" you question, eyes glued to the corpses. You know you can't look at him. You can't look in fear he'd see how much he affects you. Niji hums as his hands slide down to unbutton your pants, and slip his hand under the fabric. The action forces a gasp from your lips as you lean back against him.

         "Call me as you will, (Y\N)," he chuckles quietly. "But never forget that I am your King," he growls by your ear as a warmth spreads, replacing the once bitter ice in your veins. Whether it's from his fingers or his words you're unsure, but you find that you don't care. Especially as he nips at your neck. "I'm your King, (Y\N). And you will be my obedient Queen."