Alpha!Shanks x Omega!Reader

Listen I like the omegaverse AU far too much, sorry everyone! And uh... Don't be surprised if I use this au more in the future...

---

          "Shanks," you whine as you lean your head back. The red haired man smiles and rubs his face against your skin more as he pulls you closer. The two of you had just come home from a simple coffee date when the man pulled you onto his lap to cover you in his scent.

         "I can't help it," the man chuckles as he pulls away to give you a goofy grin. "You smell too good." He leans close and kisses your jaw as he squeezes your side. You squirm and bite back a giggle before pushing against his chest.

         "This has something to do with that alpha from the cafe, doesn't it?" At this the man grows quiet as a pout appears on his face. "Shanks, I told you-"

         "That jerk was just too handsy-"

         "Shanks, he was a teenager for starters... And he was just handing me our drinks." Your alpha looks to the side with a dark blush and tries to move back to your neck, however you push him back and take a hold of his cheeks. You give him a small smile as you chirp and kiss around his face, and your smile only grows as you feel your lover relax.

         "I know it was stupid," Shanks admits as he wraps his arm around you. He sets his chin on your shoulder as you breath in his scent and play with his hair. Sea water and an ocean breeze. "I knew when I was watching you two..." You nuzzle his cheek and feel a burst of pride when the man purrs contentedly.

         "It's flattering, at the very least," you chuckle, making Shanks pout and pinch your cheek slightly.

         "You're too amused by this."

         "Seeing you seething over a kid is hilarious," you admit as you rub his chest. Your alpha huffs before burying his face against your neck. "You're set on re-scenting me, huh?"

         "Kid or not, another alpha touched you." You roll your eyes at the words; you can feel his playful smile against your neck. When something swats your ass, however, you squeak and quickly hit his chest.

         "Shanks!" The man leans his head back and laughs loudly, which makes you huff and pout. "You cheeky bastard..."

         "You know you love me." You can't fight the smile that grows on your lips as you slowly lean against his chest.

         "Yeah, you big goofus... I love you..."