* Aokiji x Reader

"Oh, Admiral Aokiji," you greet with a nod. "To what do I owe the pleasure today?" You look up at the man with a tilted head and you watch as he scratches his cheek and looks off to the side. You hear him mumble something before he straightens himself, which makes you hum in confusion. "Sir, are you feeling alright? It's not like you to be this reserved," you remind him, watching as he winces and nods.

         "You're right, my apologies."

         "There's nothing to apologize for... So, what is it that you need, Admiral Aokiji?" you ask with a smile. The man clears his throat before standing up straight. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

         "Miss (L\N), you asked what I needed?"

         "Uh... Yes, Sir?" Soon you find yourself backed against a wall as he releases a puff of mist. You shiver at the cold feeling as his eyes meet your confused stare.

         "I need you," he mumbles quietly, which makes you gulp and stare up at him with wide eyes. You open your mouth to respond, but you don't have an opportunity to do so. Why? Because Admiral Aokiji is quick to stand at attention and leave faster than he arrived.

         "I-I would've consented," you admit to yourself in the empty hallway. Well... Maybe you'd get another opportunity?

---

         "Ah, Admiral Aokiji," you greet quietly as he enters the section of the library you were sitting in. The man doesn't make eye contact as he sits across from you and folds his hands on the table.

         "I'd like to start by apologizing."

         "Apologizing? For what?" The ice man clears his throat before looking directly above you.

         "My words the other day were nothing short of sexual harassment." You hum before nodding, which makes the man stiffen and close his eyes. You watch him in silence for a moment before a smile grows on your face.

         "It is quite admirable that you're apologizing, Admiral," you say as you close your book and stand. "Only a real man would understand when he did something that wasn't socially acceptable." As you walk by the Admiral, a wicked thought enters your mind as you smirk. Soon you press your chest to his back as you bring your mouth to his ear. "Though it wasn't socially acceptable, it certainly was to me." With that you lean away and chuckle as you exit the library, missing the shocked and aroused look being thrown your way.

---

         A knock at your door wakes you from your sleep as you sit up and glance to the alarm clock in your room. What jackass is going around to people's houses and waking them up at 1:47 in the morning? The knock sounds again which makes you grumble and weave your way through your small, assigned home. Sure it's a little cramped, but it does the job nicely (Plus you're paying with your service to the Marines rather than out of pocket, which is nice). Once the door is open, you find that you're face to stomach with someone in casual clothing.

         "Miss (L\N)," Admiral Aokiji greets as you look up to see his shadowed face. His voice, while typically a little monotonous, holds something else. It's lower and a little rough. Either way it sends shivers down your spine.

         "Admiral, it's nearly two in the morning," you huff before standing at attention. "Did something happen at headquarters? Is there a mission?" you question as you become far more worried. What if pirates invaded this early in the morning?

         "Everything is... It's..." Aokiji stops before looking up. "What's the word... Everything is under control, is what I want to say," he mumbles before leaning down to be at eye level. You stumble back, which brings an amused smirk to your superior's face. "You were very confident in the library. What happened to that?"