Between the Dark and the Daylight (Yonji x Reader) AU

At night when all you see is the vast void, you feel his hands on your hips. His breath by your ear as he murmurs sweet nothings until you turn into a laughing, blushing mess. His chest pressed to your back as he trails kisses down your neck and raises the fabric of your shirt.

         Night is when, in the afterglow of the fun the two of you had, you lay your head above his heart and listen to the beat. Steady and slowly, you listen to his breathing as his hands unconsciously rub circles against your back. Your eyes watch the stars as you take in everything the dark has to offer. And when you finally drift off into sleep, your face is pressed against his neck.

         Morning is when you wake up to find an empty bed, and a silent apartment. Your bed is cold and the marks on your body are the only reminder of what happened the night prior. Day is when you get up and try to live your life like the days before, while pushing the painful feeling in your chest away.

         Daylight is when you see him with his arm by another girl's head. Her blush is noticeable and she's clearly enjoying the attention. Day is when you have to watch as he meets countless ladies, and escorts them somewhere private. Day is when his name is called by various ladies until their voices are hoarse.

         At night when all you see is the vast void, you feel his hands on your hips. His breath by your ear he her murmurs about you being his favorite until you forgive him and become putty in his hands. His chest pressed to your back as he trails kisses down your neck and raises the fabric of your shirt. And thus the cycle continues.