*Vampires (Kid x Reader)

So I decided to say fuck it, and to start putting lemons in the collection (rather than start a new collection for lemons).. For all lemons added in the future (and there's quite a few I'd like to put in here at some point), their chapter titles will have a little asterisk sign. 

---

Prompt Four: Vampires

---

         "What's a doll like you doing in a place like this?" a rough voice asks on your left, earning your attention from the drink in front of you. The man who joined you at the bar smirks as he orders a drink for himself, and you allow yourself to look over his form. He's tall and clearly well built (if the strained fabric of his shirt doesn't give it away), and he has the brightest red hair you've had the pleasure of seeing. Usually make up on men is a turn off, but damn does he make it look good.

         "Just enjoying a night out," you hum as you cross your legs and lean against the counter. "What's a man like you doing approaching an innocent girl?" you ask with a teasing smirk. The man chuckles and turns to face you (allowing you to confirm that he is, indeed, well-built) while eyeing you up and down.

         "I just wanted to appreciate the view," he purrs, "Is that really a crime?" The comment brings a faint blush to your cheeks at you take in his facial features... Something is off about him, yet it's fitting.

         "Could say the same to you, Stranger," you hum while cleaning your cheek against the palm of your hand. "Got a name to go with the shitty pickup lines?"

         "Eustass, Eustass Kid," the stranger states while bringing a finger to your chin. "And you, Darling?"

         "(Y\N) (L\N)."

         "Cute name for a fine piece of ass like you."

         "I'm practically swooning," you chuckle, which makes Kid nod his head.

         "You feel like getting out of here?" Something about him makes you agree, despite knowing that leaving with strangers is a bad idea. Or maybe it's the alcohol, says the little voice in the back of your mind. No matter; all you know is that you wanna go home with this man.

         "Lead the way, Eustass Kid."

         "With pleasure."

---

         A gasp leaves your lips as Kid's hand squeezes your ass and picks you up. Soon you're pressed between his chest and his bedroom wall, as his ruby eyes drill into your very core. Your hands are pinned above your head, leaving you vulnerable to this man.

         "You look cute all flushed and panting," Kid smirks as his hips keep you up. His other hand moves to pop a few buttons of your shirt, allowing him to look at your cleavage. "Very cute," he growls before sending you a wolfish grin. That's when you see it: two prominent fangs in his mouth.

         "Wha..?"

         "You're a quick one," Kid praises as he lowers his head. The moment you feel his breath against your neck, you freeze and gulp. "I can hear it..."

         "Hear... Hear what..?"

         "Your heartbeat..." Kid chuckles darkly as he licks your neck. "It's racing, and it's all for me." With that your body freezes as your mouth falls open in a silent plea. Fire is in your veins, and it burns through your entire being. You attempt to struggle against his grip, though you're weak as he feeds on you. 

         "P-Ple... Ple..." you pant, though the breaths required to speak are hard to take. 

         "Begging?" Kid murmurs as he releases your neck. Your blood is on his lips, yet you still want him to make you scream in pleasure. "I'm going to feed regardless, so there's no point in begging me to let you go," Kid growls in your ear. You meet his gaze with half-lidded eyes before grinding against him, catching the vampire off guard as he moans.