*Ichiji x Reader

HEY SIN? WAR MOTHERFUCKER

--- 

         Crimson red around your neck, locked with a tag with the number one carved into it. The collar is given a harsh tug, which makes you crawl closer to the man... Your master. His eyes, for once not hidden by his shades, look over your nude form. Bites and bruises litter your collarbone, and imprints from his nails decorate your hips.

         "What are you going to do for your Master now?" he questions, yanking you even closer with the leash. "I've been more than kind to allow you to come, don't you think?" he questions, licking his lips. "And I even gave you special treatment." Your cheeks become warm at the thought... Him peering up at you from between your legs. His tongue teasing you and making you squirm until you were begging at full volume.

         "I want to please you, Master," you whisper. "Please... Please may I touch you?" Your hands hover over his thighs, and your Master clicks his tongue in thought. Sensing he wouldn't give you permission just yet, you whine and move your hands away. "Master I want to be used in any way you need!" you cry out. "I want everything you can give me!"

         "Is that so?" Within seconds he's pulling your hair and pressing your face against him. "Then I want my pet to use her pretty mouth of hers."

         "Master," you moan softly before nuzzling him. "Whatever you wish." Ichiji leans back and watches as you swirl your tongue around the tip.

         "Don't tease," he growls before pushing your head down. The action makes you gag as tears gather in the corner of your eyes, which makes him chuckle lowly. "My pet looks too good like that... Just how much would it take to make you cry, hm?" He tugs your hair rougher and pulls your head back, before forcing you back down. He sets a fast and steady pace, keeping a firm grip on your hair.

         "Mmph!"

         "I can't hear you," he growls as he moves your head faster. At one point he pulls you as far as he can, making your eyes roll back as a small amount of drool runs down your chin. Ichiji groans at the sight before he pulls your head back and comes. You shiver at the feeling and moan quietly as he smirks. "Good pet... Now I can't help but wonder... How loud can that filthy mouth of yours be?"