Sexy Costumes (Kizaru x Reader)

Here's something funny that I should admit right here and now... I am a little too fond of the marines (especially some of the... older ones...) so have this one! This gets a little into nsfw territory, but I don't think it needs a really warning (it's mostly dialogue, and implied sexual activity) ALSO THANK YOU TO A CERTAIN FRIEND FOR INSPIRING THIS (you know who you are)

---

Prompt Two: Sexy Costumes

---

         "You're kidding."

         "I'm not." You glare at the costume in your friend's hand, while they shuffle and send you a grin. "Come on, you think you'll be the only one in something like this?"

         "It's embarrassing," you groan while taking the costume from their hands. "Besides, aren't these 'sexy' Halloween costumes a little too..." You struggle to find any words while tossing it onto your bed. Your friend pouts before shaking your shoulders.

         "Come on, you could use some dick!" Your face becomes bright red as you let out an embarrassed shriek while pushing them away.

         "I do not!" Your friend laughs while pushing the costume into your arms with a grin. "And we're marines! You think this is a good idea?!"

         "Don't be a prude," your friend chides as they step back and wave over their shoulder. "Besides, we've been waiting for this party for ages!" You sigh before looking at the costume on your bed. They're right...

         "God dammit..."

         "I knew you'd come around! Now let's get you a man!"

---

         "Looking good, (L\N)!" a drunken comrade cheers as you lean against a wall. You huff and glare at him as the man looks you up and down. "I didn't know pirates could be so nice looking," he slurs as he presses closer.

         "Thank you?"

         "So, wanna get out of here and suck my-"

         "(Y\N)!" your friend cheers as they shove the drunken sailor away from you while guiding you towards the center of the party. "Look around; sexy costumes are always in!"

         "Thanks for the save," you grumble as your friend blinks and shrugs.

         "Well duh, I'm not letting ya get dicked down by a drunken douche," they state, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Their comment makes you blush in embarrassment as you push them away.

         "Oh my god, you're drunk already."

         "Yep!" You release a deflated sigh as your friend pulls you over to your other acquaintances. At your arrival they give whistles and compliments, which makes you cover your face and groan.

         "Oi, (L\N)! Lookin' good!"

         "And here I thought my sexy cat costume was gonna be good..."

         "You're getting all sorts of looks~"

         "Please shut up," you groan as you rub your face. "I'm going to melt into the floor at this point," you admit while looking over your shoulder. However you weren't expecting to make eye contact with anyone, let alone HIM. When your head snaps straight ahead, your friends give you a questioning glance.

         "Something wrong?"

         "Oooh, find someone ya like?"

         "Really? Who?"

         "It's nothing," you mumble, though you can still feel his eyes on your back. You shiver, though you can't deny that you're blushing slightly. And, when you glance over your shoulder, you see Admiral Kizaru smile more.

---

         "Now what do we have here?" a voice drawls, which makes you flinch and look over your shoulder. Admiral Kizaru towers above you as he looks you up and down while you, admittedly, do the same. A vampire costume, huh?

         "Is there something you need, Admiral Kizaru?" you question as your head tilts to the side. The man chuckles while setting down his drink, then rubs his chin in thought.

         "I was just curious as to how a pirate infiltrated our Halloween party." You blink in confusion before it clicks, making you laugh nervously.

         "Poor taste, I know... But I just couldn't say no to my friend," you explain as Kizaru hums and places a hand on your shoulder.

         "You're going to have to come with me."

         "Huh? I-I didn't think I'd get in trouble for wearing this..."

         "I'm a marine, and I'm expected to take in pirates..." You blink as a blush starts to appear on your face. "Now follow along," he smirks before turning and walking away from the party. With a quiet gulp you follow, and soon enough you're alone with him in the halls of Marine HQ.

         "A-Admiral Kizaru?" Within seconds you're pressed against the wall while the man smiles down at you.

         "I think I need to interrogate you... And I plan on being quite thorough," he purrs as he wraps your legs around his hips.

---

         "(Y\N), is that a hickey?!" your friend whispers as they examine your neck. A dark blush appears on your face as you pull away and cover the mark. "Your wrists are bruised too... Oh my god, did... Did someone force themselves on you?!"

         "N-No!" You cringe at your volume before covering your cheeks to hide the blush. "It was consensual, so you don't need to worry." Your friend blinks before a wide smile forms on their face.

         "So you had some kinky fun!" they laugh, making you grumble.

         "Will you can it?"

         "Come on, who was it?"

         "No!"

         "I wanna know!"

         "Will you drop it?!"

         "Please? I won't tell anyone else, so who'd ya have kinky fun with?"

         "A-Admiral Kizaru?" you question, blinking in surprise when you notice that he's standing behind your friend. They jump as well before giving a nervous salute.

         "What are we talking about?" he asks while smiling at the two of you. Your friend flinches and rubs the back of their head while looking at the ground. "Oh? Don't wanna share?"

         "Sorry sir, we were just gossiping."

         "I'm sure you can do that after your chores... Right?"

         "O-Of course, sir!" Your friend nods before running off to complete their cleaning tasks.

         "And you..." You hum in appreciation when his hands rest on your shoulders, and you chuckle when he plants a kiss on top of your head. "I believe there's more information I can get out of you."

         "Oh? You sure you can make me squeal?" You tease as his hands slip from your shoulders and onto your hips.

         "I suppose we'll find out." And with that your lover leaves (after giving your ass a pat), making you sigh. One day you'll have to thank your friend for the sexy pirate costume.