70.Sweet Lullaby

CHAPTER  LXX

[BOMI POV]

it hurts......

my head.... hurts.....

hm??

its all pitch black so suddenly. My eyes were open, but I cant see anything.

And the headache... its gone. But where am i?

"Chorong unnie!... Chen!.... Jungkook! Everyone!!"

I shouted as loud as I could but none of them answered.

Baek-.... ha ha... I don't even have the slightest courage to call his name. after all I've done to him... do I even deserve your forgiveness Baek? I'm ashamed...

I sat down as I curled my body, wondering what is happening. I was bearing the pain just a  minute ago and it suddenly goes blank....

Did i....

Die?

As I was thinking so deeply, suddenly in front of me, I could see a glimpse of light. I tried to rub my eyes in case I was mistaken, but the lights get bigger and clearer. I tried to approach the lights and tried to grab it, as it looks so close but yet so far. Then suddenly.... As if it was a curtain from an opera, a scene was seen. The set seems familiar to me, it's a bedroom. and the main role is.....

Me.

Ahh.... I remember now... as the set becomes clearer, so was my memories.

The scene took place at my bedroom. My bed was near the windows that bestow the moonlights, across from my bed, there are a box filled with books and dolls that I always played with whenever I left alone in this big mansion. And besides it, near the window, were a grand piano, paint in white and gold accent. Felt so lonely somehow, cuz there's only me at that big room.

Brother Dojoon and I were 12 years apart, so he's practicly already an adult at the time. He often helps father and went overseas even during his teenage, well... he's an heir, so that's explained. Mom... I remember that she was a hardworking and active person. She loves her family and those whose closed to her. A very carring mother, always checking me out in the morning before she went out to do her job as a volunteered doctor for those in needs, and came back during afternoon, always went straight to my bedroom to hug me dearly and play with me for the rest of the day.

Strangely... I don't know why but I only fond with my bedroom. As if I don't have any place but my bedroom to play. Well... I remember strolling in the garden, or enjoying barbeque near the pool side of the mansion, but the bedroom.... Seems like I spend more time there rather than other places.

And the time I like the most? Ofcourse just as the lights showed me,

It was night time. Father and Dojoon Oppa just arrived from work, they went inside my bedroom. Mother was already there, reading me a story from a book. Father then took a seat in front of the piano, with Dojoon oppa sat at the chair near him. Mom stays besides me, and a tingling sounds could be heard. the calm melody that comes form Dad's finger play, Dojoon oppa humming to the melody with mom swaying me as she held me securedly and a perfect harmony was heard;

"You came to me When I was struggling
You softly came to me And kissed me
You embraced me like magic
I never felt like this before

Are things hard for you too sometimes?
Why are you being sad by yourself?
When the lights turn off one by one
I'll shine on you