8. Payphone.

CHAPTER VIII

[BOMI POV]

wow seriously that Baekhyun is really something! I washed my face to cool my head, well indeed I'm careless but I missed my girls so much. After I'm relaxed a little bit I came back to the controller room and whats with this tensed aura? I looked at the other but none of them looked at me. And then suddenly Xiumin start talking,

"ahem, well... turns out it'll be a long journey. It'll take 4 days before we arrived at Pink Island, and we're kinda short on gas so we need to land at the nearby country."

"good then, we're short on rice too so I could also do groceries", D.O added.

Well this is my chance, I could sneak out from them and contact the girls real soon!

"alright, we're now going to ascend so hold tight!" Lay speak up. I don't really understand what he meant tho' are we going to float? Fly? Before I could hold into something the ship suddenly move up, aah we're underwater right now so we need to be at the water level in order to land and after I realized that my body were swunged across the room like a pinball.

"Woaaah!!" I screamed and the others except Lay, whos focusing on the ship, were looking at me shocked cuz I rolled-over all over the place. Suho tried to hold me but I already rolled-over to the front and hit a chair. Damn that really hurts:(

"Ya! Bomi, take my hand!!" ,Chanyeol shouted and stretched his hand but I lost it and keep rolling to the front, at this rate im gonna hit the controller machine where Lay sit.

I shut my eyes tightly and just surrender with this situation, I knew i'm gonna hit it. After about 5 second I realized that i'm floating.... But theres something on my waist... it's a hand! when I looked up to see who's the owner, im shooked. ITS BAEKHYUN! He hold me tight with one hand while the other held into some railing that separated the controller area and the passenger area. After a while the ship stop ascending and we can see sunlight through the glass in front.

My legs and body is still hanging, and he realized that. He dropped me suddenly so now im facing the floor, "OUW!" ,that hurts!

"do as you're told if you don't want to be hurt! I'll go prepare the car." he shouted and left the room.

"Hyung, I'll help!" Sehun and Kai were also left the room.

"Are you ok Bomi-shi?" Suho is such an angel, he helped me stand.

"yeah, I'm ok"

"oh, you're bleeding tho' " D.O calmly pointed at my arms. Theres a scratch, its not big but there's blood on it. Probably from hitting the chair before.

"let me see...." Chen suddenly stood. "lets go. I'll treat you" he suddenly grabbed my hands and of we go to the infirmary.

At the garage...

[THIRD POV]
Baekhyun is now heating the car with Kai and Sehun seated at the pile of tire wheels near the car.

"Hyuung... I thought you didn't like her." Sehun stated and that startled Bakehyun.

"what are you talking about?"

"well you kind of... becoming more soft.....?" Kai also added.

"then should I kiss you before bed every night?", Sehun and Kai looked at each other and both creeps out at the thought. "I was the closest to her. besides.. do you rather fixing the broken ship then?", And both the kids shake their heads and shut their mouth.

At the infirmary...

"all set! Its not deep so you should be fine" Chen then tidying up the medical kit.