4. The Stray Cat

CHAPTER IV

[Bomi POV]
"you're not only a fast runner, but you're also a bikers? You're really something"

oh, shit..... I knew this annoying voice belongs to whom. When I turn my head around, Baekhyun already pinned me down, with my face facing the floor he hold both of my hand behind my body and HE SIT ON ME! I repeat HE JUST SIT ON TOP OF MY BACK!!

"Ouch!! U're heavy! Get off me!" I struggle to escaped.

"and let you kicked my butt like last time? Not a chance"

"s-since when were you th-there anyway!?"

"long enough to know that you've been making a ruckus on this ship"

BRAK!!

The door bursted open and there's about 6 person coming in. I'm done for...

After a while...

[Third POV]
Bomi was dragged inside a medium sized room, covered in white. she was tied on a chair in the middle, with 7 people including Baekhyun in front of her. Bomi could only looked at her lap and  the silver-haired guy came closer to her face and said,

"so this petite girl actually beated Sehun ass? Amazing!"

"when I entered the room to call Sehun for dinner, he already knocked out! He kept cursing while holding his head, I bet that hurts soooo much!" Kai wondered while also came closer.

"btw, how's Sehun?" asked the silver-haired guy to his back, which directed to Xiumin.

"he's with Jongdae. Probably got some stitches." Xiumin replied after checking his pager (a communication device).

"After what she's done to Sehun, I bet she's no ordinary girl. Baek, are you sure she's not some spy sent by the special forces?" asked the guy that probably the one who controlled this ship back when Bomi open the control room.

"Lay, you should go back to the control room and make sure theres no one chasing us!" command the curly-haired guy to Lay, the ship controller. And with that Lay left the room.

"Suho hyung, can we atleast eat our dinner first? Its getting colder u know. I'll go check Sehun and Jongdae first" asked the owl-looking guy to the curly-haired guy named Suho. And he left the room accompanied by the silver-haired guy and Kai.

Bomi didn't even dare to make a single movement or sound. Baekhyun who's from the start leaning against the wall with his hands crossed and eyes fixed on Bomi, suddenly left the room.

"Baek where are you going?", asked Suho.

"to the pantry, I left the sauce for dinner there cuz there's some stray cat wandering around with a motorcycle", Baekhyun mocked Bomi without looking at her and continued walking to the Pantry.

"haah... that guy is hopeless. He's the one who brought the cat yet he didn't take care of it.", Suho sighed. "we'll be back in a minute, so don't try something stupid if you still loves your life"

Bomi gulped and nodded a little. After Suho left the room and locked it, finally she could take a breath.

"Unnie... I don't think I could make it...." Bomi sighed while looking at the ceiling.

At the Dining room

There are 7 guys who's now sitting at the dining table and eating their food. Suddenly a guy with white coat came in and took a sit beside Xiumin.

"Jongdae-ah, how's Sehun?", asked Xiumin.

"he got 7 stitches on his forehead, and I gave him an IV too. His neck and arms are also  slightly bruised, he's brain is still fine tho'. But he's becoming more clingy now, he even asked me to sent him dinner." explained the guy with white coat named, Jongdae, calmly.