48. Loveliest Maknae

CHAPTER XXXXVIII

At EXO ship...
[BOMI POV]
I was waiting for Baekhyun to returned from the kitchen when suddenly the door was opened and shown Chorong unnie, she came in and I can see Namjoo, Eunji and Hayoung also came in. instead of Naeun, I saw Sehun also came in panting. Then I took a guess that Sehun probably running to their ship to inform about my conditions.

"Bomi!!" ,Eunji hugged me not too tight cuz my back and neck still injured.

"unnie.... hiks... I thought you're not gonna make it... hiks... don't do stupid things although you are one... hiks" ,this savage-maknaes striked again I can see the girls and even Sehun chuckled by her outburst. Her eyes shows worries but her mouth asking for a fight haha this cutie.

"yaah Hayoungie.... Bomi unnie just woke up yet you called her stupid. ckck this kid" ,Namjoo teased her when she's also a kid herself haha this really brighten up my modd.

"kids stop it. What matter the most is he's alive and we're back together." ,Chorong unnie scold the kids and smiled to me. I couldn't helped but also smile and all of us chuckled. I glanced to Sehun who's sweating,

"Sehun-ah...." ,he perked by my call, I motion him to came closer to me and he did, he's now standing besides me than I pulled him for a hug which he also replied, "..Thankyou. you're the loveliest little-brother I've ever had." And I smiled warmly to him.

"yaa unnie!!! you said im your loveliest little-sisters! Did you just betrayed me?!" ,Hayoung throw a tantrum and here we go again....

"Aniii Hayoungie, you're the loveliest little-SISTER and Sehun are the BROTHER version of you. So you both are the loveliest maknae of mine." ,I tried to explaned to ease her minds but heck I just made a new argument in this infirmary and Sehun smirking to Hayoung while locking his hands on me didn't helped at all,

"why? Just admit it im her best dongsaengs. You said it too im the ultimate maknae here. You should just stand still and accept my win." ,Sehun scoffed.

"WHAT?! In your freaking dreams!!! I met her first! Im the first LOVELIEST-DONGSAENG in her eyes, you're just added a minute ago.you should call me sunbae-nim!" ,Hayoung striked back.

"whats wrong with this two?" ,I asked Chorong unnie, Eunji and Namjoo.and they're just shaking their heads and sighed. I guess I missed a lot while im sleeping. They're still bickering until the door was opened again revealing Baekhyun with a tray of food together with Suho, Chanyeol and Chen. And the OH maknae stopped their bickering and look to the door.

"whats with the commotion? Sehun...." ,Suho warned him.

"SHE STARTED IT FI-" ,Sehun shouted but cutted by Chen.

"No shouting inside the infirmary Sehun. Or do you want to get kick?" ,Chen threatened and he shut his mouth and look to the ground.

"you girls came..." ,Suho greeted them and the girls were quite awkward except Chorong who slightly nodded to him, "...im sorry on Kai's behalf. He didn't meant to, he's just confused at the moment."

"that's ok, its not us that he should be apologizing for. but He actually came to our ship, and left to find her." ,Chorong anwered calmly.

"oh right, in case you haven't had your breakfast yet, D.O is still cooking at the kitchen, I told him you're coming so he made the extra's right now since my members already ate." ,Baekhyun stated and the sound of food ofcourse perked this healthy-kid stomach.

"I'll go helped him out then! Bye Bomi unnie, stay healthy!" ,Namjoo then ran out the room.

"Hayoung, I think we should bring some fruits from our ship. Its not nice to just come here without nothing to handed them right? Could you get it? Just bring all of it." ,Chorong unnie suggested to her.