34. Anesthesia

CHAPTER XXXIV

At the ship's garage room...

[THIRD POV]
Sehun's car finaly reach the ship. the others, except for Baekhyun, Xiumin and Lay whom prepared the ship to take off, already waiting for them near the entrance. And when the car parked, their face turned darker as they only saw 3 people on that car. Sehun and Kai didn't even realized that Bomi weren't there anymore.

"Wait... Sehun, Kai, Chen.. where's Bomi???" ,Suho asked worried. Sehun and Kai look at the backseat while opening their door,

"H-huh?! She's... she's at the backseat I swear! Wait, Chen hyung! Where's she???" ,Sehun shook Chen's shoulder and the latter could only look at the ground blankly. Baekhyun finaly came to the garage room together with Xiumin and Lay, slightly running, his eyes wondered everywhere and then stopped at Chen.

"Where is she?" ,he asked with a deep voice, but Chen still silent. The others already grasped the situation by the time Baekhyun came. He repeated his question,

"Chen... WHERE IS SHE?!"

"she had a tracker on her body, Kai is injured, we wouldn't make it if she stay wit-"

POW!!! Brugh!

Baekhyun punch Chen's face till he fell down. He then grabbed his collar and about to charge again but Chanyeol and Suho grabbed both of his hands, tried to stopped him.

"BAEKHYUN! Stop it!" ,Chanyeol tried to hold him.

"GET THE FCK OFF ME!! you bastard! So do you think letting her go will solved it?! She will just rotten to death if they caught her!!! you fuckin ass holes!!" ,Baekhyun still wriggling and Chen couldn't say anything cuz he knew he deserved a beating after letting her go.

"He had no choice Baekhyun!! And im sure Bomi is the one who make that decision!! maybe She make that decision because she had a plan! Baekhyun, hold your temper first before you put the blame on Chen!" ,Suho hold his chest from frontside while trying to calmed him down.

"huff.... Huff..." ,Baekhyun's breath began to calmed.

"h-hyung i'm sorry... its because I was wounded... th-that's why Noona...." ,Kai weakly leaned to D.O while seeing his brother fight.

"Kai, you're badly hurt. lets talk about this inside and treat the wounded one first. Lets calmed down before we make any speculation. Chen, you come with me and Kai to the infirmary. Baekhyun, cool your head off somewhere!" ,Xiumin command while also helping Kai to walk to the infirmary. Chen also stand up blankly while obeyed to his hyung's command. Baekhyun pissed off and left the garage room.

At the infirmary room....

Kai have been treated, Xiumin now treated Chen's injured face because of Baekhyun's blow. Chen already told the story to everyone, including the flashdrive. Since Baekhyun already gone, he didn't had time to gave Baekhyun the letter.

"....this is Bomi we're talking about. Im sure she already planned something. We just have to wait for her signal or this Apink to arrived. You did nothing wrong Chen, the situation is the wrong one." ,Xiumin commented.

".....still, if I could realized about the chip sooner. This wont happened to her...." ,Chen weakly stated.

"no, even if we realized about the chip sooner, it wont guarantee we could save her too." ,Xiumin reassured him. And both turn silent again as they almost done with the wound.

At the Ship's deck.....

Baekhyun laid on his back while watching the stars, memories of those starry night came to him and he tried to shrugged it off. Baekhyun then mumbled to himself,