32. Pandora Box pt.2

CHAPTER XXXII

[THIRD POV]
"....I believe your current Father is not your real Father." ,GD stated to Bomi, and she didn't really felt shocked about it. But the truth that she's been avoiding is finally spoken out. Although it still too early to assume who's the current Yoon Beomho is?

"and from what kind of basis so you can say that?" ,Bomi curiously asked.

"guts? I thought you as her daughter would noticed it the most. But I guessed you're too young back then to understand. Plus, you're sent to that academy for.... 7 years huh?"

"its not like I didn't noticed that kind of thought.... But deep in my heart I still want to believe that...."

"that your Father is still alive? So you denied that he could be not your Father? I know how you felt. But you have to do something about him. He's definitely planning on something bad." ,GD assured her.

"something bad? What do you mean?" ,Bomi asked again now with much moe worried cuz ot seems like she's missing a lot of things while she's in the Academy.

"before I quit, I knew what he's been up to and the reason of his disappearance. Bomi.... your current Father is actually...."

Meanwhile at the Ballroom on the balcony.....

"I cant find her anywhere!! fuck!" ,Baekhyun said in frustration.

"If she's no where to be found in this area... could it be that she's at that Hint Room?" ,Lay speaked through the CD.

"it could be possible... lets head there for now while the ball is pretty crowded, the guards wont noticed that much." ,Suho co-ed and all of them sliped through the balcony to the other balcony that leads to other corridor outside the ballroom.

BTS are inside the Ballroom, but half of them stand by outside to tracked Bomi's whereabout and EXO's trace.

"Capt, I still cant connect to the chip on her. she must have a signal-repellent." ,V spoke through their CD.

"shit! lets take a stroll of every small room near this ballroom first. If we found nothing, lets head to the Hint-room. And don't hesitate to shoot them if you find one!" ,RM command from inside the ballroom and with that they spread out to searched the area. Jungkook whos also inside the ballroom searched diligently while mumbling to himself,

'I will definitely catch you! I wont let you escape again!'

Back to the Hint Room where GD and Bomi talked....

"....no way.... How could he...." ,Bomi's soul really wrecked by the fact that GD just told her.

"that's why I'm gueesing you that the current Yoon Beomho probably a fake. Since the Yoon Beomho that I knew.... He would never ever think about that kind of malicious things when he even didn't have guts to kill a bug." ,GD explained, and he took out a small black box from the table-shelf that he leaned on. He opened it first, and took out a piece of Flashdrive and showed it to Bomi.

"the last hint of how to open the treasure chest laid In here. This is my mother's will. She wants me to give this to the daughter of Yoon, You, she said you'll came and you're the only one who can unfold the truth." ,and he handed Bomi the Flashdrive. But Bomi wasn't sure if she could savely open the hints as she is also under a threat by BTS.

"GD.... Do you know how this chip works?" ,Bomi pointed out the chip on the back of her ear.

"it's a tracker with CD (communication device) on it. I used to put that on my hostage before. Are EXO perhaps.... " ,GD raised his eyebrow.