41. Lemonade

CHAPTER XXXXI

At Rockstar Café....

[THIRD POV]
Baekhyun seated at one of the table with 2 glass of lemonade, he's been waiting since yesterday till this afternoon. He still have a feelings that Jungkook will beback here. He emptied her.... 6th lemonade and about to ordered some more, he raised his hands tiredly and a male waiters came,

"Young man... another lemonade?" he asked, and Baek noded, "...your loved ones still hasn't come?"

"I knew he will come.." ,Baekhyun answered bluntly.

"a-ah.... H-he must be so precious for you huh?" ,the waiter asked in an awkward tone, probably misunderstood (lol)

"yeah.... And I let him down before.... And im about to let down another important person because of this." ,Baekhyun laid his head on the table, drowsy.

"....then I wish you good luck. I'll give you a free sandwich to cheer you up. Just wait here ok?" ,The waiters went off while Baekhyun felt drowsy and desperate.

Outside the Rocktar Cafe...

Jungkook parked his car, he himself not quite sure about his 2nd attempt. But knowing Bomi's condition.... He could'nt just stay seated. He brace himself to once again, tried to meet Baekhyun. He get inside the café...

"welcome! Oh? you're from last night if im not wrong?" ,the same waiters asked Jungkook, he's actually the owner of the café, he worked together with his family to run this café for years, so he knew for sure who his regulars and who's the new face.

"ah... yes. Could you please prepare one lemonade and sunny side up?" ,Jungkook asked.

"is Lemonade a 'thing' now? we're almost out of stock, I have to stock it fast. Please be seated..." ,The waiter mumbled while invites Jungkook to be seated.

He was confused by the owner statement as he only bought one yesterday and it looks like no one bought it but him. He searched for his tables from yesterday and he actualy saw a man laid his head on the table with 2 empty glass, one in front of the man who laid his heads down and one across him. He remembered his seat and that's exactly his table... and probably his glass from last night. He wondered,

'could it be?....'

[BAEKHYUN POV]
im so tired. I took a short nap while waiting for my orders. When I heard glass and plates clinking on my table, I woke up slowly and saw 2 glass of NEW lemonade with 2 slice of sandwich + 2 sunny side up. I remembered I only order a Lemonade and the owner said he will gave me a sandwich, but why two?

"y-you're awake?" ,a voice came from across my table, my eyes still blurry but this voice seems familiar. When my visions get better, I was shocked to death, its Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook? Since when- no, how have you been?" ,I asked stuttered cuz I wasn't expecting him to be that calm in front of me, yesterday I was prepared for guarding myself if I met him, but he's so tamed.

"h-hi. Im good. You? You look tired."

"im fine, its just.... A lot had been going on."

"....l-lets eat first."

"...sure."

We ate in silent, I didn't even dare to take a glance cuz I admitted that im nervous. It's the first time that we have a 'talk' since I left him. We finished fast and only 2 lemonades remain on the table.

"you still have a sweet tooth huh?" ,I tried to break the silent, although he grew up, his taste is still the same.

"w-well..... y-you too." ,he answered nervously.