55. Swordsman

CHAPTER  LV

At Apink's ship in the kitchen....

[THIRD POV]
Eunji and Chanyeol already finished making lunch together, they even already set the table but then they couldn't even tell the others as Lay haven't fetch them yet.

"ahh seriously though, don't tell me he forgot about us?!" ,Chanyeol ruffled his hair while leaning on the counter looking at the door direction.

"Hayoung probably starving, its almost 4 hour." ,Eunji added as she took a seat on the chair in front of Chanyeol.

"lets just smash the door open!" ,Chanyeol quickly stands up and walk to the kitchen door.

"w-wait Chanyeol!! Its dangerous and the door made from hard steel!" ,Eunji tried to stopped him by running towards him whose already in front of the door.

"aaish...." ,Chanyeol frustrated as Eunji told him the fact. He then first kicked the door lightly in frustration while growling,

"damn it! *kicking*"

Clack!

The door was slightly open, and the two are now looking at each other in shocked. Turns out Lay already unlocked it when he was about to checked on them.

"THAT HYUNG!!!" ,Chanyeol shouted in anger. Chanyeol and Eunji went to the Controller Room and found Lay sipping his drink on his chair, eyes glued on the monitor.

"Hyung! why didn't you came in and told us tha you already unlocked it?!" ,Chanyeol bursted.

"Oppa! We've been waiting for more than 3 hours!" ,Eunji also whined.

"well... you're being all lovey-dovey, so I dont want to interrupt." ,He grinned and now both Chanyeol and Eunji were flabbergasted, Chanyeol scratch his neck while coughing, while Eunji rubbed her arms and looked somewhere elses.

"is the lunch set? Lets pick up our babies, shall we?" ,Lay smiled to the two and then walk out of the room while laughing hard. Eunji and Chanyeol also followed him in an awkward ways.

They are now in front of Lay's Bedroom, he already hold out the keys and unlocked it, as he opened the door, he smiled softly while sighing in relief. Chanyeol and Eunji peeked from his back and also shocked by the view, the three now giggling watching the cute scene of Hayoung and Sehun sleeping on each others shoulder or heads, back on that position where they talked and reconciled hours ago.

"omgggg they're so cute! Uri Maknaes~" ,Eunji squealed by the scene while Lay nodded in agreement.

"kkk, this needs to be perpetuated and framed!" ,Chanyeol put out his phone and start taking their pictures.

At EXO's ship...

Bomi was at the training center together with KaiEun. She really need to step up her game cuz her body felt really stiff from this whole theraphy and recovering things.

"noona, are you sure that you can lift weight at this point? What if Chen hyung saw this?" ,Kai worriedly asked her.

"don't worry, I'm not that weak Kai. And we just need to do it when Chen is on his shift, so... keep your mouth shut, ok?" ,Bomi winked at the two while they're just shaking their heads and sighed by this big-sister's stubborness.

"just don't overdo it ok unnie?" ,Naeun worriedly adviced her and Bomi nodded her head.

She began with stretching, and then a short jog, when she felt like her body warmed enough she began to pick 2 of the 5kg barble and hold it in each of her hands. She began to lift it up and down while steadying her breath. Kai helped her by guarding her hands from behind her like a Personal Trainer while Naeun held the timer while counting with her.