12. Curiousity

CHAPTER XII

At the infirmary...

[THIRD POV]
"looks like she used all of her energy. And her muscle is actually in a good shape but she haven't used it for almost a week and now she's sparing with Kai. No wonder she's down." ,Xiumin explained to others who also inside the infirmary, and they all went 'pheew~'.

"thank goodness it's not serious, I thought this dumbass actually hit her hard. The body scanner couldn't really differentiate how strong the blows are, they will still counted as 1." ,Lay shake his head to Kai and sat at the nearest table.

"I didn't hit her! The knives that I thrown even barely hit her, only scratch! And it's a plastic it will only make her cheeks turned red a little while!!" ,Kai who's worried and relieved at the same time tried to protect himself from the hyungs and Sehun's stare.

"ssh! You're going to disturb her. It's better if all of you go back to your room. We're almost reach Pink Island anyway, so be prepared!" ,Chen who only look at Bomi's body worriedly suddenly take action cuz they're bickering right in front of her resting body.

"Jongdae is right, lets all be prepared and let Bomi rest too. Lets go!" ,said Suho and all of them are exiting the infirmary except Chen and Baekhyun. Chen is tidying up the table and Baekhyun came closer to him.

"you sound really protective about her. I wonder why..." ,Baekhyun lured him while looking around the room to find something interesting other than Bomi's body.

"what are you talking about? She's our colleague of course we have to take a good ca-"

"really? Are you sure you're not really seeing her as your past lover who left you to marry a granddaddy?"

BRAK!! Chen grabbed Baekhyun's collar while looking at his eyes with anger.

"Watch your mouth. You've been quite an ass-hole eversince Bomi came. Are you that jealous or what? You better spill it rather than wondering around like this!"

"Jealous ? of her?" ,Baekhyun pointed Bomi with hi eyes. "other than her name, do you even know anything about her? Her age? Her home? Her last name? And yet you called her colleagues?"

"other than being an ass-holes do you even realized how your friend here can punch you in the face?

"you want to fight me over her? Do it then! Lets see how strong our BOND actually are!"

Chen's hand is trembling due to anger and his eyes is deadly fierce yet Baekhyun stared at him with a blank face and didn't even flinch. Chen pushes Baekhyun and calmed himself by facing the table and closed his eyes. After taking a deep breath he turned around to see Baekhyun still waiting for him to do something, and he just sighed and walk away from the infirmary.

[BOMI POV]
"......Lets see how strong our BOND actually are!"

what the hell did they plan to fight here?! With me laying on the bed?! Will someone sleep besides me after that?? This group of people are so weird. no no, more like this Baekhyun is crazy! I know he's an asshole but to me! I didn't expect him to be a jerk around his family too. After a while, I heard Chen is leaving the infirmary but Baekhyun is still here! I can sense someone approaching my face, uugh! Im scared that he's gonna kill me, but im pretending to sleep right now!!!

"are you done playing, sleeping beauty?"

shit.

He knew I'm faking it, fine! No way to go. I opened my eyes and see him sitting on a chair beside my bed with his hand and leg crossed.