57. Reunited

CHAPTER  LVII

[BOMI POV]
I was running through the corridor, I went to Chen's room and knocked the door, but he didn't answered, maybe he's already went somewhere. I ran again to the controller room which is the opposite side of the bedroom area and found nothing of his presence, I asked Xiumin oppa,

"Oppa, do you see Chen around?"

"hmm... no, the lsat time was when his on his shift. Why? You're sweating hard though Bomi, are you okay??" ,XIumin worriedly asked me but like I could careless about myself.

"I'm ok! don't worry.... Huff... where is he...." ,I'm panting like crazy right now, and scramout of the room, I check all of the room that I passed by, meeting room, training room, even the mechanical room, I found no him. Then it leads me to one place left.... infirmary. Stupid me, how could I forgot about that bedroom of mine (cuz I always got hurt I rarely slept on my bedroom tsk!)

as I ran to the infirmary, I slowed down when I reach the corner and walked more slowly to the door. The door was slightly opened, I peeked inside and found Chen. Thank goodness. He was seated at the working table with x-ray pictures and documents on his hands, wait... aren't those? Mine? I remembered I took an x-ray before and it looks like that. could he possibly.... Maintaining my health behind my back? All this days??

"hmm...thank goodness her bones really healed pretty fast, so the hard training back then didn't damaged her bones, but maybe it just stretch her sleeping muscle on the back. She'll be fine." ,Chen mumbled to himself while scrabbling through some documents. I felt like a crap now... I thought he was so done with me to the point he didn't even want to treat me or even talked to me.

I brace myself, I slide the door opened and I could see his shocked state. He quickly tidied up the documents in order to hide it on the shelves or something but I quickly said,

"I thought that you hate me, but seeing you actually treated me even from behind my back makes me reliefed."

"......I was tidying up the documents that Xiumin hyung left. I didn't do anyth-"

"liar." ,I cut him.

"wh-what?!"

"stupid, you're such a bad liar that's why you always lose in poker."

"hey! Th-that's because oi don't play that often! And what are you doing here?"

"hmm... I just wanted to be here. Cant i?"

"......then I'll be going" ,He said after throwing the documents on the shelves in a hurry. He walk and passed me without looking at my eyes, ouch... that hurts. and when he was sliding the door I gritted my teeth and ran to him, as I bump on his back, I hugged him from behind.

"wh- Bomi?!" ,Chen yelled by my act but I just hugged him more tight, although he looks skinny and slender, his body... I admit, it was firm and well built. He shouted again while trying to released himself, "...let me go!"

he was too strong for me, but I didn't gave up, although he released my hands a couple times but I hugged him again fast, we're like wrestling in the doorway, I used my last bursted-energy to pulled him towards me when he was holding the doorway, his grip loosened from the doorway and damn it I pulled him too hard and I lost my balance and we both were pulled down.

BRUGH!!

"aaish...."

I heard him groaned, well I hissed too since I dropped on my but strangely my back didn't touch the floor, I looked up and saw him on top of me, his right hands holding my back and the other one on the floor, supporting his body fro not crushing mine. I unconsciously holding onto his neck when I fall, I guess he turned over to face me so he wouldn't crushed me and could protect me too. this stupid....