62. Heart Hurts

CHAPTER  LXII

[THIRD POV]
the door has been opened and Bomi's heart beats faster as she finally one step closer to her life goals. The EXO member were surprised and wondering how the hell that Bomi and Apink already cracked the code when they still knew nothing even though they made a research for this cave for years.

"h-how the fck?" ,Chanyeol murmured but audible enough for Chorong who's besides him.

"Naeun cracked it long time ago base on her logics only. we're still unsure until we found the poem from the mansion and all makes sense somehow." ,Chorong explained.

"but how can you be that sure?? I mean... we also found out about the poem but still couldn't think of that combination." Lay butt in from afar. Naeun was besides him so she stepped in to answer towards the intercom.

"easy. I was just guessing that 'Yoon' will be one of the combination since this is a YGE cave, a company name would be there, as for the numbers '413'......." ,Naeun suddenly stop explaining, felt unsured if she had to continued with the explanation or not. and then Bomi speak on her behalf,

"4... its my brother's birth date. And 13 was mine."

Baekhyun look at her worriedly, he knew that Bomi is related to this cave. Not just because she's the daughter of the creator, but it seems like.... She's the reason why this cave were built. He wasn't sure enough until they'll have to go inside and search for a more fundamental hints. A part of him wish that Bomi have nothing to do anymore with this cave, this cave is really concerning and the mystery behind it makes him more worried.

"I see, so the poem....

'Thee with sparkling eyes,
Thee with bubbly laugh,
Thee with pearly skin,
The key I possessed don't have entitiy,
but it composed by nothing but the love of two.
It could break apart as it is a fragile and sensitive being.
Thee are the key. To our hearts. To the loving heaven.'

The first 3 lines actually described how a newborn looks, and the 'but it composed by nothing but the love of two.' means it's the child that born from two people that r in love. And that concludes of the born of another 2 , Bomi and her brother." ,D.O summarized the entire theory.

EXO and BTS were gagging by this fact, who knew that it could be that simple. They thought that there will be a physical keys or maybe some other procedure.

"um.... Ok, the door is open. So... shall we?" ,Sehun make a gesture to go towards the cave's entrance.

"then lets get in" ,Suho co-ed.

Strangely none of Apink member were moving or speak, they look.... Tensed. As the EXO member were walking forward, Bomi and Chorong strangely stepped aside, Its like they're avoiding some area. Baekhyun noticed this but he's a bit late when he wants to remind his teammates, Kai stepped on something.

"guys, wait-"

CRRACKK!!! Zuung!!

Suddenly theres a laser beam that shots up from the ground to the sky and theres so many of it circling the Attackers team except Bomi and Chorong. those laser-beam probably 10 meters tall and it was spread every 5cm, forming a cage for EXO and Jungkook.

"AGH! what the hell?!" ,Kai jumped back and slumped down because of the laser-beam that stunned his feets.

"Kai!! You  ok?" , Chen ask while helping him stand.

Meanwhile Namjoo and Eunji each stab Xiumin and Jimin, who's watching all this absurd event with them, with a syringe that containts a heavy anesthetic and push the two so they're slumped-down towards the inside of the laser-cage. the two are like free-diving on top of where EXO and Jungkook stand now.