21. The Fated One

CHAPTER XXI

[THIRD POV]
"LAY OPPA!!"

When Bomi shouted his name, the whole people look at her red face and some of them shocked covering their mouth with one hand.

"yes Bomi?" ,Lay smiled from ear-to-ear

"mm.. c-can you... p-pass the sauce to Chanyeol?"

"sure Bomi!!" he replied excitedly. And the whole table chuckled by her shy act. It was too cute even Baekhyun smiled. She felt so embarrassed that she wants to scoot out the room but her legs didn't let her.

"You're so cute Bomi! hehe I like you." And now everyones eyes is on Lay. Bomi frozed. her eyes stick on her plates as she heard that statement.

"h-hyung...?" ,Kai whos beside Lay tried to ask for more explanation.

"what?? You all like her personality too right? If not why she's still here alive? Heheh" ,and the others including Bomi let out a big sigh. They all thought Lay were confessing lol.

Breakfast time is over, Bomi and The others, except the IT Team, are now at the Meeting Room to discus about the hints. Hours passed by quickly yet there's no light in this discussion.

At the meeting room...

"hmm... its more complicated with only one hints. We have no choice but to gain another hints fast so we can solved this more easily" , D.O the brain stated. Indeed they are not making any progress. Suddenly Lay spoke from the In-Ears.

"guys, we're gonna take a quick stop at nearby island to refuel. So make sure if we have enough food stock and other necessity."

And with that they split up, D.O and Chanyeol to the pantry, Chen and Suho to the infirmary lab, SeKai to the weapons storage, that left Baekhyun and Bomi in the room.

"do you have something to buy?" ,Baekhyun calmly asked while he's tidying up the meeting room.

"mm, Im not sure. I haven't check anything since we depart. I'll check it now." Bomi then walk towards the door slowly since she haven't fully recovered. "WOAH!" ,Baekhyun suddenly carried her.

"we'll arrived at the Island first when you finally reach your room. Its faster this way so don't complain."

And off they go~ During their trip to Bomi's room she tried to break the silence by asking what she failed to asked back at the kitchen.

"mmm..."

"you look like you had something important to tell since yesterday. You better spill it now while we're alone." ,Baekhyun who noticed Bomi's behavior talk first to reassure her.

"actually... Ive been wondering since back at the mansion's incident, you looked like... know that Special Force guy really well. Was he your acquaintance ?" ,he stopped for a milisec and continued walking with his calm expression.

"why do u want to know?"

"well... cuz im curious how could a member of Brutal Thiefs just casually 'say hi!' to his enemy in a middle of a battle?"

"haha... that's funny... but such an irony too." He chuckled. "past cannot be changed anyway so yeah... ill tell you if you want to know"

"but if you don't wanna then its ok. But I couldn't help but always felt curious of you..."

"no, I'll tell you... he's.... my childhood friends. Our family are also bestfriend. but... we're not in good terms now. more like, he hates me.... For leaving him alone when he needed me the most. and bcuz of some misunderstanding. " ,Bomi couldn't understand yet, but she's thingking that they have a sweet-sour relationship or actually like her and Mino. "do you want to hear a tragic story?" he asked, and Bomi nods.