36. Love, Bbom

CHAPTER  XXXVI

[XIUMIN POV]
"Good boy~ "

The girl who pointed her gun at me sing. I don't know who are they and how the hell can they get inside this ship since we're actually in the middle of the ocean near the Leo Island to disguise our ship from BTS who guarded the shore. They probably not from BTS base on their appeareance and their weapons that looks like much more vulgar than BTS's weapon. I braced myself to asked them about D.O and Chanyeol,

"wh-what have you done to them?"

"those 2? We're just asking them some questions but they didn't want to cooperate so yeah,  that pretty much it."

"what question...?"

"if you don't answered you'll ended up like them too u know?"

"I'll answered on their behalf, please released them first...."

"heh, its not like we killed them. they're the one who's too weak." ,The girl in front of me mocked.

"its enough, Eunji. " ,the one from the very back with a figure similar to Bomi spoke while now walking towards me and the others. "...where is she?"

"huh? Who?" ,Lay whos slightly on my right side asked in a confussion.

"don't be silly, is there another SHE in this ship?",she continued.

"...do you mean, Bomi?" ,Lay helped me out.

"if you know it already then answer!!" ,the Black-haired girl shouted.

click!

"w-woah. Ok calm down!" ,I shouted since now that Bomi look-a-like girl also pointed her gun at me, TWO guns on my fore-head, what a day.

"she's not here anymore." ,Suho spoke from the very back.

"what the hell are you talking about?!"

"we gave you the answer now released us."

"who said I only have one question? She was supposed to contact us yesterday night but its almost 24 hours since I heard any news from her."

"what?? Are you working with Bomi? wait, who are you?!" I asked. Since this is really confusing and the situation didn't helped me to figured this out. Suddenly a voice from my very back was heard,

"Are you perhaps.... Apink?"

all eyes are now to the back, me? I can't even peek since this guns are like kissing my fore-head. But assuming from the tone, its Chen.

[THIRD POV]
Chen who's position is from the very back of EXO spoke and that makes Apink turned to look at him in surprised. They didn't expect EXO knew about Apink, because Bomi wouldn't do that unles..... she really needs to.

"who told you that? Bomi?" ,Chorong spoke.

"she did. If you want to know her whereabouts, then stop this first. I'll explained everyth-"

"excuse me sir, you're not on that position to command us." ,Eunji scoffed.

Chen sighed, its like he knew this kind of situation will come. He slid one of his hand to his pocket to grabbed the letter but suddenly, Namjoo out of no where already stand behind him while pointing her knive to his neck, pocking a little blood. And that makes Chen froze on the spot and the other EXO member shocked.

"don't even try something stupid. I wont hesitate to ripped your neck apart." ,Namjoo threatened.

"I'm trying to answer your question here, if you don't trust me then take it yourself. There's a letter inside my jacket's pocket. Its directed to you, from Bomi." ,Chen explained and the Exo member looks confused since Chen never told them about the letters.