60. Epiphany

CHAPTER LX

At EXO's ship...

[Chorong POV]

I was helping D.O cooking our lunch, Eunji and Namjoo were also here. Naeun left to the controller room wih the others, I guess they're making some escape routes for the cave. The dishes were almost done, we also made a share for BTS and their Chief who'll come later at night. As I was setting the dishes to the plate, Suho came inside the kitchen, I could saw his eyes actually wandering around he kitchen and stopped at me, he make a small smile and came to me.

"it looks delicious. You sure cook well." ,he praised me.

"ah... no. I only add a little help, D.O sure is a better cook than me. I felt embarrassed by the fact.", we both chuckled.

"no... for me you're enough." ,he said. And both of us froze. I didn't expect him to bluntly said that as I was his from the first. He cough and averted his gazes somewhere awkwardly while I'm still eyeing him in surprise,

"..i-I mean, y-you are who you are! mm... w-we all have our own expertise. S-so yeah..." ,he said as he scrapped his nape. He's seriously flushed by himself and that makes me chuckled.

He saw me laughing at him and he also laugh along while helping me set the dishes on the table. At some minutes I can actually sensed some pair of eyes watching on my back, as I turned around I saw Eunji, Namjoo and D.O actually giggling and smirking. I was confused at first and realized what they meant as they also steal glances at Suho who's busily set the table.

"ahh such a picturesque view, my eyes been blessesd" ,Namjoo said while slowly lean on the counter with her chin on her hands.

"it felt like we're watching a drama about a newlyweds or something. Hihi" ,Eunji joined her and they both giggled. I was about to scold them when D.O also speak up.

"ehey Hyung! I never saw you this energetic whenever you help me on the kitchen? I guess something kept you energized huh? Or should I say.... Someone? " ,D.O's smirked seriously annoys me, he's such a teaser! Were all of EXO member this annoying?! Ugh.

"y-ya!" ,Suho shouted. Gosh I can felt the awkwardness through the air and those 3 kiddos laughter didn't helped ease the tenses at all!

"oooh~ smells good! What with the news though?? Wait.... Were the official announcement out already?! Suho hyung... cant you wait a little bit more? Ahh u must repeat that after the others were also here!" ,Chanyeol came in with Naeun and the others who went to controller room before. And what announcement ?! wait.... don't tell me... Suho.... No no no.

I was sondering on what announcement that Chanyeol talking about, I haven't realized that the others already seat on the dining table, even Bomi, Chen, Hayoung and Baekhyun whose first stay outside the ship already seated. I was there standing with a plate on my hand froze.

"noona, aren't you going to put that dish? Weren't your legs hurt? You've been standing there for like 10 years already." ,Kai mocked me and I was startled and hurriedly put the plate on the table.

as I was seated on the vacant seats between Bomi and Baekhyun, Xiumin started to speak.

"ok, everyone! We have a special announcement from Suho so lets hear it out first before we eat, k?" and the guys were all grinning and giggling except for Baekhyun on my left. I could sense his gloomy mood since I was really sensitive right now.

and what announcement seriously?! Suho stand up feeling proud and that scares me more! I don't know why I'm afraid, call me expecting or whatever but if he.... If he turns out.... CONFESSING then I'm dead! i..... no. th-that cant be right?!! READERS PLEASE ANSWER ME!!