29. Starry Night

CHAPTER XXIX

In the middle of the night...

[THIRD POV]
Bomi is in her room, deep in her thought. She cant sleep and its 2 in the morning. She decided to go to the hotel's rooftop for fresh air. While she's at it she spotted Baekhyun, drinking a beer alone while sitting on the bench and stargazing. She smiled weakly and came closer. She's in front of Baekhyun but he seems to lost in his thought while still looking up to the sky. Bomi found this very funny,

"are the stars that pretty?" ,Bomi shocked him and he jumped a little waking up from his thought.

"since when were you here?!"

"a second ago." ,she then took a sit besides him. ".. it's... rare for us to bump into each other. Have you been well?"

"im the one who should be asking you that, You're the one who looks like a wreck right now." ,He sipped on his beer and Bomi chuckled.

"can I have one?" ,Bomi pointed at a pile of can beer between them. He nodded and opened the can for her.

While she's sipping on the beer, she can actually felt a 'Ping!' on her chip, that means the line was ON. She took advantage of this moment.

"After you told me about your story for leaving the academy, I felt like... we grew a little bit distant. Sorry if I asked something that you don't like to share."

"I told you, its in the past. that kind of story didn't affect me that much." ,Baekhyun replied lazily (still moody~)

"but someone out there DEFINETLY got sooo much affected, isn't it?" ,Bomi teased both Baekhyun and someone whos eaves-dropping their convo, Jungkook.

"who? Jungkook? he's always sensitive since young, so I guess his grudges wont be gone for a long time." ,Baekhyun replied. Bomi want to lure Jungkook to join this convo but she didn't want to sound 'forced' so she just casually bring that topic out slowly.

"have you ever want to straighten it out with him? Just... meet, sit, and talk. No weapons or grenade or whtver?" ,Bomi teased, and Baekhyun chuckled by the thought.

"he had temper. He cant sit and talk while in angry state like this. He'll just stab me the moment he saw me."

"haha... sorry, I know its possible though. How come you two were a good friends when he's like that?? You two didn't look match to each other."

"we do have different habbits, but our background matchwell, and that's enough to bring us together."

"you're right... a cunning and joker people always match together." ,Bomi scoffed while sipping her beer. Baekhyun look at her weirdly and asked,

"......do you know Jungkook before? How come you know our similarity right away?? You're weird as always." ,he chuckled by Bomi's bulls-eye opinions. And Bomi almost choked from her stupidity, cuz Baekhyun didn't know that Bomi and Jungkook already knew each other. But thank goodness Jungkook seems to be ignorant as well.

"if he can press his temper, do you want to meet him and talk it out?" ,Bomi asked Baekhyun.

"what the f are you trying to do ?!" , Jungkook finally spoked through the chip and Bomi shrugged it off. She herself didn't know why she did this but atleast if Jungkook and Baekhyun reconcile, she hope that she could escape from this deadly chip situation. Maybe~

"ofcourse. Although that wont happen until he's paralyzed from hands to toes." ,Baekhyun mocked Jungkook as the latter scoffed, but only Bomi could heard it.