67. Defense

CHAPTER  LXVII

[BOMI POV]
Baekhyun... Jungkook... Chen... all of them are here. I'm worried... its actually predictable that we're gonna fail, but none of the girls speak up, so I thought they're all confident.... Guess they're probably didn't want me to get worried and decided to just go with the flow. But Naeun.....

Flashback...

Naeun and Hayoung was talking on the corner, I managed to hack on their intercom with the skill that Chen taught me in the past. and I could hear their conversation from my in-ears without them noticing.

"Hayoung-ah did you set the timer like I told you?" ,Naeun whispered to Hayoung.

"yes unnie. 45 minutes.... but Aren't 45 minutes too fast? We probably still wondering in this cave"

"you never knew Hayoung.... Base on the vibes that I'm getting inside this cave, I even think 45 minutes are too long....." ,Naeun sighed.

"why? did you sense anything already?"

"if my prediction was right, BTS will arrived at the basecamp 10 minutes from now, and then they'll try to save the laser-cage team 15 minutes later, they probably gonna split up since there's no way they can break the laser-cage, so maybe half of them will enter the caves 15 minutes later. that gave us approximately 45 minutes to be alone."

"alone? Wait.... why cant they be with us now? or why they need to be here 45 minutes later?"

"because.... I saw an incoming ship from the radar back in the basecamp before we put Lay and The Chief to sleep... also, there are some active-signal near the cave.... and it wasn't ours."

Hayoung gasped in shock cuz she knew what that means.

".... They already here?"

"I believe so... but lets not make the other worried and just keep it on ourself first, ok?", Hayoung nodded and they were startled when I approached them.

"Anything new?"

"u-unnie... you startled us. Gosh..." ,Naeun rubbed her chest.

"sorry, I didn't knew that you guys didn't notice me. what r u talking about?"

"h-huh? Us? N-nothing. just wondering if there's another secret door or smthg." ,Naeun answered. And I could see Hayoung looked elsewhere a little bit nervous.

"...you ok Youngie? You look...pale."

"me?! i-I mean... I'm fine unnie, I just...felt cold inside the cave hehe I'm fine don't worry." ,Hayoung assured me and I just shrugged it and back on my own.

If what Naeun predict was right... then we have to be ready for everything.

End of Flashback.....

as expected as our strategist master, Naeun's prediction always right. I kinda felt bad to the girls, if only I wasn't stubborn and just cancel this plan.... none of them would be badly hurt. I saw Hayoung still unconscious, everyone who can fight at the moment protect the injured one. And here I am being a hasle to my team and my family.

"Bomi... hey!" ,Baekhyun call me and I snapped from my thoughts.

"Baek.... its all my faults.... I've choose to betrayed you and everyone and I'm just- I'm sorry..."

"hey hey.... Its already happen. Rather than regretting it, lets make it a better choice. Lets get through it.... together." ,Baekhyun consoled me.