24. Sunset

CHAPTER XXIV

[BOMI POV]

"Woah!!"

I screamed to the sudden action of him straight carried me in bridal style. ok why is everyone likes to carried my body like this? Am I just... to smoll?

"Wh-what are you doing Chen?!" ,I asked flustered.

"you look tired, you need to rest. I'll take you to your room."

"but we haven't done yet!"

"there are 7 other people that can do that here. Do you want your wounds to heal faster or not?" ,He asked and I couldn't answered that cuz tbh I am tired, and my legs felt uncomfortable since I I haven't stretch it out.

"Chen is right, you should rest Bomi. we're almost done anyway, D.O even already went to the kitchen the prep dinner. you don't have to worry ok?" ,Suho then make sure that I didn't felt bad.

I nodded and off we go leaving the Controller Room. Baekhyun didn't even looked at me wth? He's so weird, someday he's kind af and someday he just... don't care. Could it be because of the talk?

At the corridor....

Im still on Chen's hands, walking towards my room. That thought of the Cold-Baekhyun really bothers me Idk why. I was spacing out the whole walk. And after a moment I felt a breeze hitting my face, then I look up and I can see a beautifull sunset in front of me. Turns out we're at the ship-deck, omg when did we get here? Chen then smiled while looking at the sunset.

"haah~ its been a while since I brought someone here." He stated without looking at me. He then placed me down and we both sit next to each other, since the breeze is quite strong he took of his jacket and covered my bare shoulder with it.

"my ears r all yours now, so speak up!" ,he said while finaly looking at me. I can only replied with a question mark look on my face. "you've got something on your mind right? Rather than thinking about it by yourself, two brain r much faster than one brain. So spill it, maybe I can help."

Aah... he saw me spacing out before so that's why. I felt so grateful that Chen is always cared about me, since day one I knew he had a good heart and he always treated the other with cared even if it looks like he's strict or serious. I laughed thinking that this loving and caring man is one of the famous Brutal-Thiefs.

"yaa~ why?? why are you laughing?? Im being serious here~ im trying to help you ease your mind yet you-"

"Arasso~ haha, thankyou Chen. You always makes me feel safe. I haven't really thanked you properly. So yeah, first of all THANK YOU!" ,I said while giggling cuz of his whinning before, and I could see his face softened again. Well, maybe I need someone to let go of my stress, ive been in all of this situation maybe I am becoming more sensitive.

"actually.... I do have some questions on my mind." I asked him, and he nodded. "are all Exo member knew each other.... 'really well' ?"

"hm... we've been together for... 7 years now. so yeah we're close."

"did you all know.... Each other background?" ,I asked carefully. He look at me, looks like he's trying to figure out where am I going.

"is it about Baekhyun?" ,he asked while looking away from me to the sunset.

"well... I guess so?"

"we knew. " ,and I sighed felt relieved. "...you knew it too right?"

[THIRD POV]

"...you knew it too right?" ,Chen asked Bomi, and she nodded.

"actually I'm the one who asked him about it. after he told me that.. he looked like he's.... more cold? So I was wondering if I asked something taboo?" ,Bomi carefully asked.