28. Tears

CHAPTER XXVIII

[THIRD POV]
Bomi, Sehun and Chen were done shopping, they decided to pack some food for the others before returning to the hotel. When they sit at the restaurant table inside, the chip was on,

"go to the restroom in the corner. Now!" ,Jungkook command. Bomi who was eating her ice cream peacefully got startled and almost choked.

"Noona, are you alright??" ,Sehun asked while handing her a tissue, but she refused and hurriedly go to the restroom with the the remaining ice cream on her hands.

At near the Restroom...

Bomi searched for Jungkook but she couldn't find him inside the girls restroom, and out the corridor. She then laid her back against the janitor's door and just casually licking her now melted ice cream on her hand when suddenly the door was opened and she stumble back. Yes with her ice cream on her hand. She shouted,

"Kyaa!"

"Ssh!", Jungkook shushing her while grabbing her body from falling backwards. Her ice cream were everywhere, on her lips, her chin, and her hands.

"WTH?! Cant you warn me first?!"

"who said that u can be so relax to the point you can lean against the door?! Besides, I didn't know you're leaning. I just know you're nearby!" ,Jungkook stated and Bomi hissed.

"what do u want now?! "

"take this.." Jungkook handed Bomi a blue print of floor plan, "This is a floor plan for the Revolution Mansion, u can see this room right here, it contain the hints. Go there with those thiefs, and we'll ambushed them there!" ,Jungkook explained the map and the plan.

"...and why do you think I'll HELP you?!" ,Bomi scoffed.

Jungkook then smiled first. And he cornered Bomi so now Bomi leaned against the wall with Jungkook hands beside her face (I dunno how to explain this haha but you know what I mean right? That romance thing). that Janitor room was really small, its like a locker room but the ceiling were high, the lamp were dimmed, they even used a flashlight to see the map. His face came closer to Bomi, eyeing her face features from forehead, to eyes, to nose and to her lips, making Bomi gulped and flustered.

"do you really think you have a choice here? If you refuse, I can just blow your head right now you know?"

".... then do it! Im not scared!" ,Bomi's eyes shot a glare and it makes him chuckled.

"you're really something. but.... i wonder, how's your sisters doing? are they doing fine?" ,Jungkook mocked, and Bomi's eyes turned shocked! She didn't knew Jungkook know about her and Apink and she felt really anxious cuz her sisters are in danger because of her.

"YOU BASTARD! Dont you dare touch my family!!!" Bomi hit his chest while wriggling from his grasp, Jungkook tried to hold both of her hands but she still raging, "If you wanna blow someone's head that bad then DO IT TO ME! don't bring my family to this you FUCKIN ASSHO-hmpf!" ,her mouth was shut by a peculiar act of him.

He shushed her by kissing her lips.

Bomi tried to push him but he's too strong, she then bite his lips hard and he let go. Both panting hard.

"what the fck?!" ,Bomi scoffed. He then smirked while comes closer again, "g-get away from me!"

"ssh... now that you know about it, don't you think you should behave? You're my toy anyway, my sweet-puppet." Jungkook smiled while licking his lips that has an ice cream stain on it. He then grabbed Bomi's hand and licked the remaining ice-cream stain. "because of you, I have to stay all night just to watch your movement. My blood-sugar is low now."