22. Déjà vu

CHAPTER  XXII

[THIRD POV]
The ship landed on an Island. The others including Bomi are gathered in the Garage.

"Bomi are sure you didn't need anything?" ,Suho asked.

"No. im fine. Besides, Lay oppa and Xiumin oppa probably need something to buy too, so I'm guarding the ship. Even tho' my legs are quite unuseful." ,Bomi smiled.

"ok, we wont be long! Kai and Sehun will be here fast since they already left and they only need some spare part near the dock." ,said Xiumin.

"im fine~ you guys go ahead, I'll contact you through In-Ears if something happen ok??"

with that the rest of them left the ship and head downtown to buy groceries while the ship r being refuel. After they're out of sight, Bomi turn off her In-Ears fast and switch her NeckTrack to contact the girls. Thank goodness the girls are actually taking a rest in this island for refueling their ship.

"Bom to Apink!" ,Bomi shouted through her NeckTrack.

"Hayoung to Bom! Unnie, is it clear yet?" ,Hayoung answered.

"yep, they just left. But soon 2 of them will be here so you better came here now!"

"roger that! We're outside the door btw. Hehe"

turns out the Apink member are already standby infront of the ship door and Bomi open it fast.

"UNNIE!!!!" ,Namjoo squeeled while jumping into the ship. "what hapeen with your legs???"

"just  a small injury, I'll be fine by the time we arrived at the next Island."

"haah... I knew this might happen. Here, apply this cream twice a day at morning and afternoon ok?" ,Eunji handed a cream from her bag.

"thankyou babe!"

"so... this are the thiefs base huh? They sure are stole a lot." ,Naeun commented while looking around the ship's garage.

They're heading to the controller room, Hayoung took a seat at where Lay usually sat.

"woah... this are.... No jokes! Its 3rd time more hi-tech than our ship!"

"then... can you 'do it' Hayoung-ah??" ,Chorong asked while the other are catching up with Bomi's stories.

"oh please, I am OH HAYOUNG! The smartest tech-girl in this country how can I not be able to hack this ship? Hehehe"

with that she started to type something real fast with Naeun on her side helping her. So Bomi has been contacting the girls while she was on her room, they planned to install a tracker inside the ship which placed under the shelf inside the pantry and also plant a virus on the computer so Apink could hacked the camera and audio from inside the ship. Also.... Their data.

"with this, we'll be less worried about your whereabout. And we can keep on track with you more easily." ,Chorong stated.

"Were hooome~~ Bomi Noonaa?"

[Bomi POV]
SHIT! That's definitely Kai's voice. The girls are now panicking cuz Hayoung is not done yet. Right now they have to finished fast and I have to distract him. What kind of Déjà vu is this?! I walk fast to the garage room (even tho im actually slow cuz my legs...)

"Oh, noona! Where have you been?" ,Kai asked.

"t-to the bathroom!" ,I answered slightly nervous.

"Noona, are the garage door already open while you're at the bathroom?" ,Sehun asked while looking around.

"y-yes. I was worried  that you might be waiting for me so I just let it open."