56. Bestfriend

CHAPTER  LVI

At the training Room...

[THIRD POV]
"ah.. Good afternoon, Chen-shi."

Jungkook greeted him and the latter nods while walking closer to the ring, Bomi was actually hiding behind Jungkooks body so she cant really saw his face and she could only prayed for her life.

Chen came closer and Bomi was praying that Jungkook wont move but to her afail, he just casually step aside and that's make her bending body's facing Chen's legs, it looks like she was bowing to him. She closed her eyes tight while bitting her lips, Kai and Naeun also got nervous for nothing.

Bomi thought that Chen would start his scolding at any econd but he just stand there.... hand crossed, looking down to her damaged body blankly. Bomi brace her courages to straighten her body with the help of Baekhyun, and look at Chen's blank face straight.

"C-chen... h-hi?" ,she wanted to slap herself, like wtf ?! saying HI wont make the tense down.

"....."

"H-hyung... what are you doing here? Aren't your shift isn't over yet?" ,Kai carefully asked him but he didn't budge and still blankly stared at Bomi's eyes. And Bomi could only gulped.

"...."

"C-chen oppa, are you here for practi-"

"What are you doing?" ,Chen cut Naeun by asking Bomi. and the 3 culprits were gulping hard.

"i-it was nothing! we're just here for a stretch r-right?" ,Bomi glanced at Kai and he was about to nods along but Jungkook interfere them,

"what stretch? You're rolling, jumping, sliding and clashing your wooden stick for... I dunno maybe 30 minutes? With that sweat it could be more like..." ,Jungkook dragged his words and stop when Bomi, Naeun and Kai were sending him a death-glare to make him shut his mouth.

"its not that long! And I'm fine! Seriously- AW!!" ,Bomi trieed to excuse but Baekhyun nudge his elbow lightly to her side, making her winch by the pain.

"this is fine? I barely touch you." ,Baekhyun mocked her while still holding her from bending again.

"shut it will ya?!" ,Bomi hissed to Baekhyun.

"you're so stubborn, just admit your sins and get it fix!" ,Baekhyun yelled at her and she knew she's already busted anyway.

"hahh... sorry Chen. I lost track in time, I swear it was only a light exercise and I'm not gonna overwork, but I guess I was enjoying this too much. I'm sorry... but I'm fine! Its just... a little twitch on my back that's all." ,Bomi apologized.

"a little twitch my ass, you cant even stand straight without my help." ,Baekhyun scoffed. Bomi swear she wants to put the wooden sticks on his mouth right now.

"ok, I'm sorry ok?! rrgh..." ,Bomi growled. Chen still didn't utter a word and that makes her fet more guilty. "Chen.... I'm sor-"

"Baek, take her to the infirmary." ,Chen finally stated and he just spun his body and walked away. Ok..... no scolding??

"what..... well this is rare." ,Kai mumbled but loud enough for the others to heard him.

"was he always this calm? I thought he's gonna explode and such since Baek-hyung told me he's the loudest person here." ,Jungkook asked and the others also couldn't relate. Bomi then mumbled to herself,

'is he.... Mad? Or just tired? Why do I feel more uncomfortable without him scolding me? it feels like  he just don't care. Maybe he's just tired, yeah he got used to me being like this right? But stil....I better talked to him in person.'