64. Time's Up.

CHAPTER  LXIV

[THIRD POV]
At the Cave's entrance.

Boom~

"what the-" ,Chanyeol asked in confussion. The other also startled and look at the cave's entrance direction.

"its.... an explosion right?? Bomi...." ,Chen came closer to the front.

Right now, EXO and Jungkook can only sit down and wait till the other BTS member come to help them, but they still haven't come and their intercom still not working due to Hayoung's doing.

"I hope the girls are ok... and what took them so long?! Haaahh...." ,Jungkook frustrated while walking to the very back to check wether BTS already in sight or not.

"that explosion.... Is the grenade that we often use. Are they in trouble? Did Yoon Beomho's troops already inside??" ,Kai as the one who always take care of the weapons they used uttered his opinion, and his opinion definitely make the others more worried.

"ok stop thinking about those! We have to get out from this laser-cage fast if we really want to help them!" , Said Suho.

"but without Lay hyung and Xiumin-hyung's aid. (still unconscious)  it'll be hard. Chen is more into medic eventhough he's also the IT team." ,said Chanyeol.

"true, I already analyze the core of this laser-cage, and this is a self-made weapons. Means.... Only someone who had created this kind of weapons would understand. This trap weren't sold in the market at all, its pure hand-made... I guess Hayoung is really that great in creating auto-traps like this." ,Chen speak up.

"wait.... I think I used this kind of trap before with BTS...." ,Jungkook suddenly pop out from behind, now all eyes on him.

"are you sure??" ,D.O asked.

"I think so.... Well, theres a monitor that we set not too far from the trap, that monitor control the laser and we can even set a timer for it."

"Monitor.... Wait! Hayoung.... Hayoung did check on something from near the cave's enrance, right before she left!" ,Sehun shouted while pointed at where Hayoung crouch down before.

"then... can you control it Jungkook?" ,Chen asked.

"well... I'm not the one who control that at the time, so...." Jungkook sadly said, just when EXO also almost lose  hopes, a sudden mind came to Jungkook "...I cant use them, but...."

Jungkook turn his heads towards the unconscious Jimin and continue,

"...But i think HE can!"

"Jimin?? Argh, the anesthesia was too strong, even Xiumin hyung didn't budge, for how much longer should we wait for them to wake up?!" ,Kai frustrated. And once again, EXO and Jungkook fell deep in their own thoughts again.

At the Basecamp....

BTS already arrived at the base but they can only find Lay and The Chief laying down unconsciously, Jhope tried to call for Naeun and Hayoung but they're no where to be found. BTS then tried to wake the two but its no use, they're in a deep sleep. Just when they're about to split group so the half could go check on the Attackers team, and the rest stay here to guard, they saw a ship landed across from them, and shows a troops. it's the Humanoids, and they're headed to the front of the caves.

"shit! are those.... The Headmaster's (Yoon Beomho) Humanoid?! This isn't good, we have to inform the Attackers team! V! go and inform the Attackers team at the Cave! We'll catch up after waking up this two!" ,RM command V and the latter ran fast to the forest.