59. Lights Out

CHAPTER LIX

At Apink's ship...

[THIRD POV]
Apink's ship were also silent, its rare because they used to bickering or just making a ruckus everytime they're on the ship together, but this time all of them just focus on their own. Even with Bomi finally boarding the ship again. Chorong noticed the atmosphere and she had no choice to bring the topic out as they really need to think about their plan after all the circumstances that happened with them during this mission.

"Are we going to stay like this till we arrived or what?" ,Chorong mocked.

The girls attention are now at Chorong.

"you're right.... Lets talk." ,Bomi stand up from her chair and came closer to the meeting table near chorong's seat.

"Hayoung just stay at your seat, its still too early to put it on auto-pilot, you can still hear us right?" ,Chorong asked the maknae.

"yes unnie." ,Hayoung obediently answered and focusing herself back on the window with her heart felt unsettled just like the others.

"so... where do we start? it seems that we have a lot to think about." ,Eunji asked.

"lets start with our plan. the one that we re-discussed on the hotel room at the Pink Island." ,Chorong started and all nodded.

"to be honest, we're planning on that plan way before we knew EXO and BTS, now that we knew them..... I don't know if... that was the best option?" ,said Eunji confused.

"so do you mean we have to change it just because we knew EXO and BTS just a bit well? Will you guarantee other plan could be better than that?" ,Chorong asked and Eunji looked nervous. She then continued, "well I understand your worries, moreover we also have someone that is related by blood between us and them"

now all eyes on Namjoo, talking about her brother Xiumin. Namjoo realized a little bit late and answered in a flustered,

"No! don't you worry about me! I don't even know until recently that he's still..... alive. So please don't mind..... my situation. Apink are my first family so you guys are also my first priority. "

"and what about D.O? he's not on the list of your priority?" Chorong asked making her froze and couldn't uttered a word.

"unnie, whats with the tenses? Is this a court or what?" ,Bomi asked Chorong as she started to become more serious than ever.

"I'm just stating the truth and our worries. For how much longer we need to hide it by ourself about our own hearts? Stop denying Bomi! each of us knew that our heart r a mess! We're a mess now and that affect our mission too. I'm just stating this because we need to straighten up this matter before we arrived at the island." ,Chorong explained. The girls were sighing and looking frustrated including Hayoung on the front.

They knew that the problem is not the plan, but themselves. They doubted themselves for carrying this mission, they're certain about this plan before but now that their hearts were wavered, they began uncertain and worried.

"but unnie... I'm sure we're just... you know, we're not like totally in Love or something with them right? Ok I admitted I have something with... Chanyeol, but I-its just a fling! And not everyone in this ship are like falling to each of the guys right?......." Eunji asked Chorong and the others and they all looked elsewhere while coughing, she was confused and then continued, "wait.... So we ARE?!?!"

"o-ok lets stop this! I understand why Chorong unnie brought this up, I'm actually observing how each of us acted around them. and I admitted that I.... also felt a flings with Kai but I wont let it stop me from our plan! this kind of scenario.... Its unexpected indeed, but we gotta move on. We knew them just a brief, but this Mission... we made this when we're still prisoned on the academy. we cant back off now!" ,Naeun shouted and explained.