15 : lucky

—lucky—

everybody here at school claimed me as the luckiest student yet they also hate me for it. an idol who's a member of bts is dating me and it's none other than park jimin. can be the cutest and the hottest at the same time. i'm only a fangirl and yes i imagine him sometimes being my boyfriend but i never thought that it can happen in reality.

"good morning class," the professor greeted as we stood up to greet him. he talked about how the graduation is so close and i'm happy when i found out that i'm the highest in our room. all thanks to jimin who also became my inspiration.

he talked about our new topic and i participated by raising my hand and answered most of his questions. until one girl looked at me in disgust, followed by her friends.

"yes ms. (y/l/n)?" he asked with his hand pointing at me. i just realized that i lowered my head and my hand once i got those look from the three girls on the second and first row.

"may i go to the restroom?" i made an excuse. once i went inside the restroom, i locked myself inside a cubicle and heard the students arrived.

"oh, are you talking about y/n? i have no clue why he fell in love with her."

"yeah and jimin looks like a badass and a cutie at the same time, she doesn't deserve someone like him."

"ah, that ugly ass girl is really annoying me." that's all i heard followed by a laugh, the door closed loudly. the silence echoed the sobs i'm making. i wiped my tears as soon as i got out of the cubicle, staring myself at the mirror.

i ran outside to the field, checking the time. i guess i'm going to spend my twenty minutes in here, hoping it would be peaceful. i grew impatient the longer it gets that's why i kept on checking the time until it's time. i grabbed my phone inside my pocket and dialed my friend's number.

"uhm, yeah. could you please give me my bag here at the field?" i sniffed, making it obvious for her that i cried. she didn't asked what's wrong which i'm kinda thankful for because i'm not in the mood to talk about it right now.

"here you go," i wore my bag without even making an eye contact with her.

"thank you, bye!" i waved at her and ran.

"wait, are you going home already?" she yelled but i continued running, raising my hand with my thumbs up. at four o'clock, it's dismissal of the others so i pretended that i'm at the same grade level like them and successfully left the school.

i bought myself some ice cream before heading back home, the feeling of loneliness surrounded my heart with pain as i remembered what happened earlier. i changed into a big shirt and shorts, turning on the tv as i eat my ice cream.

without even noticing the time, my phone started to ring. placing the spoon back to the container, i glanced at my phone to check who is calling.

pulling my lips in and i felt my heart being ripped in two, it was jimin who's calling. i muted my phone and turned off the tv, losing my appetite. i just spent my time inside my room and cried my heart out until i heard the door bell rang. stopping myself from crying, i sat there in shock. i didn't move until i heard it once again, rushing my way downstairs.

"why didn't—" it was him oh my god. i quickly closed the door again which cut him off.

"y/n, baby, open the door." he knocked as i quickly wiped my tears and fixed myself before opening it again with a smile.